auto leveling system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto leveling system

i have 2 tanks one is a primary which goes up and down in volume all day long. and a second tank which on occasion gets used and is attched to the primary tank via a DC pump. right now i have it on just a switch but i forget it on all the time and i over fill the primary tank all the time.

the float system operates from 0-3v, because of the large damping factor i have incorperated i would like to trigger a 555 timer to come on for a few mins then wait a few mins then wait for the voltage to change. and apply again if needed.

i have some op amps laying around i am hoping to use atleast for the prototype. or to get started.

LM311N,
    LM741cn,
    LM567cn,
    LF351N,
    NE5532N

and i have some 555 timers and different transistors and odds and ends to get started with.

also i will be integrating this into another circuit so i have regulated 10v at my disposal.

Re: auto leveling system

Woe Woe please dont everyone speak at once

I had a friend design this prototype for me but he is ultra busy doing a million other things and doesnt have time to help me assemble or work out the bugs.

I am just excited to have something to work off of. I'm not very familiar with this layout especially from a prototype design standpoint. im not too sure where to start

1.) This is designed with 12v everywhere. can I put 10v to it? all i have is regulated 10v, also this would eliminate Ka78t12 regulator

2.) I am not sure how many actual op amps I will need it looks like 5. one for each triangle?

2.)the opamp used is a TLC2272 this is a single chanel can i use a TLC2274 to sub it in and save space?
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X