Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
    Hi, you need SPI-Driver to use TL866 II with the Clip.
    Hi
    Have you got the pinout for the clip please? as it's 8 pins and only got 6 wires?

Kind regards.

Comment

here is the pinout for the clip. you need only 6 wires
      Attached Files

Comment

here is it again
        Attached Files

Comment

here is it again
          Absolutely brilliant! Thank you very much! Cheers!
          Best wishes

Comment

here is it again
            Thank you very much for your time.

Comment

Please help me! I can't use Autopatcher. I double click batch file and It do not work!
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tuyen_90 View Post
                Please help me! I can't use Autopatcher. I double click batch file and It do not work!
                Try
                Attached Files

Comment

hey every on i need help for lenovo x390 yoga password bios

Comment

Originally posted by tuyen_90 View Post
                    Read the instructions at post #1

"From command line use either autopatch.cmd (Windows) or autopatch.sh (Linux) as follows:

autopatch <your_bios_image.ext>

THAT'S IT!"
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by jawal37 View Post
                      hey every on i need help for lenovo x390 yoga password bios
                      Try this and let me know!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Please correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not a beginner but have some doubts).

I'm talking about Lenovo x270 but will try to be objective

1. I have to dumb my actual bios to a file. Or can I get it from manufacture site?
                        OR I can get patched bios form this site (found one).
                        2. What program can dumb my actual BIOS?
                        3. Secondly I have to flash the BIOS by patched one. Can I do that form Windows or do I need to have USB starting disk?
                        4. What program can flash my actual BIOS with patched one?
                        5. After bios is patched I have to restart computer and do the procedure described in post 1
                        6. At the and I have to flash bios again by original BIOS? Do I need the one dumped form computer at the beginning or can I take the latest one form official manufacture site?

Sorry about maybe obvious questions but I think this was missing. Thanks for full answer.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by m3tauser View Post
                          I am not an expert, just in case, but try to restore the original bios from backup and start from there again. It might have been an error in backing up the bios.
                          Not the last, you have to get a confirmation message that the patching is done successfully and without any errors. (it happen in my case, so when I flashed the patched bios I could not boot either, so i had to start from the beginning).
                          Also step 4 - I am not sure that you have to do it, i just wrote the patched bios on the top of original bios. And dont forget you have to write the bios couple of times, so clearing the bios chip is not really necessary in my opinion ( I might be wrong though).
                          And try to do it from a GNU/Linux system. I think its more straightforward and easy. In Windows you might need to search and install additional software and drivers.
                          Hi, thanks for you suggestion. I tried it a couple of times and while doing so burnt the IC(by placing IC legs in wrong direction on the programmer adaptor socket). Not sure where to get a replacement IC from. There are a few available on aliexpress but not sure if theu suit suits. Currently the laptop is bricked Would you/anyone know where/how to find replacing Bios Chips (SOIC-8).. feel a bit lost with this now.

Comment

Hi all. Thanks to all for the help so far. However, I am not able to get a valid dump of my Yoga 460 BIOS. I have a CH341a with SOIC8 clip, but I can't get any dumb (not even a corrupted) from the BIOS chip. The chip is an MX25L12873F and supported by the standard software I use with the programmer. I don't want to desolder the BIOS chip, so I hope I can get away with the clip. I am still waiting for the SPI-Driver to be delivered to use my TL866 II. However, I was hoping I could go ahead with the CH341a. Any detailed guide or instruction how to dumb the BIOS, what adapter and/or software to use is much appreciated.
                            Thank you very much.

=== Solved ===

Have found a guide on the internet. Not sure if I can post the link, but when you google "[GUIDE] Flash BIOS with CH341A programmer" you will find all you need.
                            Last edited by Babyface_male; 02-06-2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!! Everything was done on Lenovo Thinkpad T460.
                              I removed the Admin password from Bios enter. I Used the programmer CH341a with SOIC8 clip. Python 3.8.7 Windows 10 OS.
                              The chip winbond 25Q128FVSQ needs to be cleared before writing, otherwise it will not work. If you do not clean it, then the verification of the chip data with the file will not work. Do not connect the bios battery and laptop battery when you run the downloaded file.
                              At the end, restore the original dump and connect all the batteries ... Thank you very much for that.

Comment

Do not connect the bios battery and laptop battery when you run Laptop with pached file.

Comment

Hallo all,

I need pleas patch file Supervisor Password for Lenovo E570 and Lenovo E580.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fadi-sam View Post
                                    Hallo all,

I need pleas patch file Supervisor Password for Lenovo E570 and Lenovo E580.

Thanks

Hi try this!
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                      Hi try this!
                                      Thank you very much for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                        Try this and let me know!
                                        thinks for your replay
                                        not work pc not on just beep

Comment

HEY ALL i have lenovo E590 WITH PASSWORD ANY HELP PLZ
                                          THINKS

Comment

Working...
                                          X