Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GA-P35-S3 gigabyte motherboard problem after upgrade

hi to all
    I have the above motherboard on which I had windows xp I upgraded it to windows 10 everything went well just when it rebooted and got updates i saw a message for a very short time that windows is trying to fix a problem they found and then the problem was overcome and all is well
    the computer works normally without any problems on the internet and in everything
    but I found out unfortunately when I had completely cut off the power supply from the network and I went the next morning and plugged it in to turn it on when it went to boot a black screen and the cpu was working normally
    then I pressed the on / off switch until the computer stopped working
    and after all the times I opened it, it opened normally without any problem and it worked normally
    the next day the same thing happened again
    I did the installation on a 120 gbyte ssd and as soon as I finished I put in a secondary disk with a right click they recognized the volume normally windows
    I think I did the procedure correctly and then restarted to get the latest updates as I mentioned above
    I just mention it because I have not re-installed and added a disc again only to one disc I have done again without facing any problem
    maybe the problem
    I tried the command at dos sfc> scannow and it told me that some files were found and repaired
    then I went to settings recovery repair start up and it gets me a message with one disk when I leave the ssd
    D: / Windows / System32 Srttrail.txt
    and windows can not be repaired
    when I repeat the process connecting the second disk it gets the same message instead of D: E: directory
    Do you think this is the problem and I need to fix it?
    because on a laptop that I have and I do not have a problem and I do the same procedure, the same message comes out
    or when the computer is cold someone component or power supply does not work well and does not start and when it gets power it fixes ??
    that is, do you believe after what I told you that the problem is a matter of software or hardware, although with windows xp I did not face such a thing
    Last edited by Xristakis795; 12-28-2021, 06:28 AM.
Working...
X