RX470 8GB FE freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RX470 8GB FE freezes

Hi to all, I have a RX470, the one with only a 6 pin connector that is detected fine, Matts says no memory error but it freezes in windows and gives green or blue or red screen after installing drivers. I know that card is a huge Watts consumer, but in this PC I have tested other hungry ones and they run OK.

I have read a lot about possible problems due to PCIex over watt ussage, but all that info is from years ago, I think many problems were solved with new drivers, but I have the most recent ones and this card allways freezes.

Any ideas? thanks a lot

Re: RX470 8GB FE freezes

Well, after some test, I have tried diferent Bios, and modifiying them with polaris editor, but nothing turns it ok.

In polaris editor I tried to change the voltages of the ram when it goes faster, cause it goes to 1V when it crashes.

The fact is that all voltages (ram and core) goes up to 1V when it freezes, before that they stay at 0.9V

Have tried many times Tserver at diferent configurations (at the first post I said Matss, but was refering to Tserver) and all of them it says there is no error and card doesnt freezes

Dont know what more to try

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
    X