Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

component identification on ASUS GTX1080ti strix 11GB GC

Hello
    First of all, thank you for all your help, it helps us a lot, we amateur repairmen.
    Following a replacement of 2 5018SG mosfets (VRAM power supply), I realized that the capacitor the diode next to the 2 mosfets are HS (but not in DC) are open circuit.
    ohmmeter in diode position does not ring and no voltage values.
    I would like to replace them but I do not have their characteristics
    they are identified PMC18, PMR43 and PMC21, PMR44 on the boardview moreover that I can transmit if its interested in the world (I do not know where to post it)

thank you in advance for your help
    Attached Files

Re: component identification on ASUS GTX1080ti strix 11GB GC

I noticed Knight2000uk is working on a 1660 with exactly the same MOSFETs: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106182

So there is a high probability that the caps are similar to the 1660's. Maybe ask there.

Comment

good morning

thank you for the answer I was able to replace them but unfortunately it did not change anything
      I have a problem with the Vmem at the coil output, I don't have 1.3V at the output. I started by replacing the 2 mosfets almost immediately without result because I couldn't find the PWM datasheet.
      it is UP9013Q I need to know on which pin arrives the 5V in VCC, 3V on the EN pin and the Vref pin in 2V. I found the diagram of an UP1666Q but I do not know if the pinout is identical?
      And the silly question is where does the Pgood info go at the output of the UP?
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you take a look at the following page?

https://repair.wiki/w/Vmem_Rail_on_Pascal_GPUs.

Comment

yes, I but the PWM model presented is different from that of the asus 1080ti strix. I don't think there are any major differences but just be sure to move forward in the diag to take the correct or incorrect values but on the good ones pins, without it I will go in the wrong direction

Comment

Working...
          X