latitude 5420 computrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latitude 5420 computrace

hello im having dell latitude with computrace looking for help here please find attach dumb latitude 5420
    Attached Files

Re: latitude 5420 computrace

Originally posted by lavie View Post
    hello im having dell latitude with computrace looking for help here please find attach dumb latitude 5420
    share service tag number

Comment

91T2ZD3-8FC8 i need to unlock this bios password

Comment

Hi, i have an Dell Latitude 5420 Service Tag 1MSQ3M3-8FC8, please help me to remove password, thank you.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
          Hi, i have an Dell Latitude 5420 Service Tag 1MSQ3M3-8FC8, please help me to remove password, thank you.
          There is no free password generator for 8FC8 suffix, so your only option is to dump your bios and upload the file here for unlocking.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Please i need to unlock dell 5420 bios
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by farouk_1994 View Post
              Please i need to unlock dell 5420 bios
              1.06 MB is not a good read at all. Try again, and be more careful this time.
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=52

Comment

Try this sir
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lavie View Post
                  Did you solve the problem, or you need help?

Comment

Originally posted by vesko356 View Post
                    did you solve the problem, or you need help?
                    i need help because in reality i got 32mb file but when i compressed it it's as you see sir

Comment

Try this sir
                      it's even worse now!
                      Did you read this:
                      Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                      The safest method for verifying the contents is to read the chip after programming and compare the resulting file with the source. This eliminates any doubt, and you can proceed to soldering the chip to the board.
                      In this way, each step of the process is verified, and in the event of a problem, only the last step can be checked - namely the soldering to be inspected.
                      Otherwise, everything has to be done again from the beginning, because it is not certain at what stage the mistake was made.
                      This also applies to the initial reading of the chip with the original (containing the password) dump. Two or three content dumps need to be made that are compared to each other. If they are the same then it is certain that the content has been read correctly.

The procedures described above can take five minutes longer, but save five hours of headaches.

Comment

i need help because in reality i got 32mb file but when i compressed it it's as you see sir
                        My question was not to you, but to @lavie. I have already answered you.
                        ...but when i compressed it it's as you see sir
                        Because you have a 32MB file full of zeros or FF it's still the same. When you compress/archive it, it becomes small because it does not contain information.
                        Last edited by Vesko356; 06-09-2022, 07:05 AM.

Comment

My question was not to you, but to @lavie. I have already answered you.

Because you have a 32MB file full of zeros or FF it's still the same. When you compress/archive it, it becomes small because it does not contain information.
                          i lost the original dump sir you were right what to do i don't know

Comment

i lost the original dump sir you were right what to do i don't know
                            What do you mean? Did you erase the content or what?

Comment

What do you mean? Did you erase the content or what?
                              yes i did sir

Comment

Hi guys need help remove password and computrace for Dell Ltitude 5420, I have attached file, Thanks in advance
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hello guys, can someone help me clear password and computrace on dell 5420 LA-K491P rev. 2.0
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shone77 View Post
                                    Hello guys, can someone help me clear password and computrace on dell 5420 LA-K491P rev. 2.0
                                    1st boot press F2, write Service Tag, disable Absolute, save, restart, 2nd boot press alt+F to exit factory mode.
                                    Attached Files
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Please help me clear password & computrace Dell 5420 11th intel cpu, serv tag 476BNN3
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by linhtinh View Post
                                        Please help me clear password & computrace Dell 5420
                                        Bump, can anyone help me ?

Comment

Working...
                                        X