Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got an RTX 2070 here that doesn't artifact, no memory errors in MATS

Originally posted by Joe24 View Post
    Thanks for that. This file seems a bit mangled, though. Several duplicated/missing pages (2x page 11 instead of page 10, etc.), and that is NOT the correct pinout for a uP9512.

I've got an RTX 2070 here that doesn't artifact, no memory errors in MATS, boots fine in Windows Safe Mode, but freezes the instant you try to load a driver. BIOS manually reflashed, no change. Voltages are all fine, PCIe lines all look good. Suspect Vcore power supply issues, or I guess could be a bad GPU. My first 2070, so there may be potential causes that I'm not aware of. Not super familiar with the circuit.
    Joe24, I'm also dealing with a 2070 Super.

My problems are:

1. Blower fan spins at 100% and no fan data reported in HWINFO64. Also, fan control is grayed out in Nvidia Inspector. All attempts to control the fan are for not.
    2. GPU power draw is not reporting in any software.

Card appears to work and even mines ETH pretty well. (my test)

I've run the card in two different PCs, mobos, PSUs, Nvidia Drivers and reflashed the BIOS.

Maybe, the BIOS sends the fan into 100 fan spin as a safe mode because it doesn't know how much power it is drawing? But, the temp sensors work(GPU and Mem temps).

But, I don't know. Visual inspection of the card doesn't show anything unusual. The card is actually quite clean. uP9512 is bad?

Re: I've got an RTX 2070 here that doesn't artifact, no memory errors in MATS

Hi,
    I have the same problem with Rtx Zotac 2070, sometimes it blocks or slows down the boot of the pc, but right now the Normal pc boot no artifacts, no errors under Mats, in games or under load with ETH mining it crashes.
    I have to downclock the memory by around 150 Mhz so as not to more Crash.
    I don't have a solution either.
    if i find any information i will post it here, please do the same.
    Thanks you.

Comment

Working...
    X