Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with external usb disk

Hello
    I used an external drive with usb and I had to do a repair recommended by windows and I stopped it abruptly
    After that this disk does not appear in my computer window
    I see it as a usb disk but as 0 gbyte capacity of 1.9 tbyte which is real
    Is there a case to fix it again and make it work? I went
    cmd open like administrator i used command chkdsk e: / f
    and tell me message cannot open volume for direct access

Re: problem with external usb disk

I've recently recovered 675GB from a 1TB partition after an unsuccessful "eject" with EaseUS.
    I've attached it for you in the hope you can use it.

You'll need a target drive to recover to, and building an index of recoverable files takes a long time.
    I'd also suggest connecting the drive to your mobo's SATA ports after removing it from the USB enclosure.
    Attached Files
    "pokemon go... to hell!"

EOL it...
    Originally posted by shango066
    All style and no substance.
    Originally posted by smashstuff30
    guilty,guilty,guilty,guilty!
    guilty of being cheap-made!

Comment

thanks for the answer sir
      I had downloaded this program too
      the problem is that we see usb flash normally in disk management but with a capacity of 0 mbyte instead of 1.9 tbyte that it normally has
      but in the window my computer does not see it nor the program you gave me does not even detect it as a disk
      has it been completely destroyed?
      can I recover it somehow?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Xristakis795 View Post
        thanks for the answer sir
        I had downloaded this program too
        the problem is that we see usb flash normally in disk management but with a capacity of 0 mbyte instead of 1.9 tbyte that it normally has
        but in the window my computer does not see it nor the program you gave me does not even detect it as a disk
        has it been completely destroyed?
        can I recover it somehow?
        Is it a flash drive,if so its likely to have fake capacity.What make and model is it,are there any part numbers on the casing, where did you buy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kix3JKn08OU
        https://sosfakeflash.wordpress.com/2...erfeit-drives/
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-25-2021, 02:16 PM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Here's another
          https://rpp.pe/virales/mas-redes/red...noticia-941343

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGvTskQkkqQ

Comment

Understood
            Just at the beginning when I got it it normally showed me 1.9 tbyte capacity
            just the problem I was having was when I was copying 140 gbyte from a disk it stopped after 60 gbyte and I got an error 0x80070570 then putting it in and taking it out of the usb port they asked me to have windows scan and repair and because it was late I took it out the usb port and now it is 0 mbyte and my computer does not appear in the folder at all
            i can see it only in diskpart in dos but in situation no media o mbyte
            what do you think can i repair this disk ?
            i have buy it 22 euro

Comment

what do you think can i repair this disk ?
              i have buy it 22 euro
              post some pictures of it. How long have you had it,can you get a refund
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Unfortunately I can not refund because the deadline I had passed
                I had tried it for a few gbyte that I copied and it did not seem to have a problem
                when i did a lot of gbyte the problem occurred and now it came out and completely out
                I just ask if there is any way to bring it back to have it for small claims because in the big claims it turned out it does not

Comment

Unfortunately I can not refund because the deadline I had passed
                  I had tried it for a few gbyte that I copied and it did not seem to have a problem
                  when i did a lot of gbyte the problem occurred and now it came out and completely out
                  I just ask if there is any way to bring it back to have it for small claims because in the big claims it turned out it does not
                  If you post some pictures it would help to see what were dealing with.Are there any type of warranty stickers on it,can you take it apart easily

Comment

Im sorry to say that for 22€ you can not expect 2TB, so I think its a fake USB flashdrive for sure. Post some photo, and make and model of the drive

Comment

Working...
                    X