Gigabyte GTX 1080 mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigabyte GTX 1080 mini

Hello, some components have been burned in my graphics card, but I don't know exactly what they are, they are from LB16 to LB19, the description of the boarview is "220/8/3A/S", I would appreciate if someone could tell me which component I should buy and its value. All the best
    Attached Files

Re: Gigabyte GTX 1080 mini

Possibly 220nH probably doesn't make a lot of difference they are only 12v input filtering, a piece of wire will do until you can ascertain the board is fixable.

The real question is why are they blown? Most probably a shorted output stage U525-U528 failing a visual inspection to identify the faulty drmos, you can measure GH pin 6 on them in resistance mode, the shorted one will probably have a shorted gate also, maybe also check GL pin 36

Comment

The U525 was shorted, I have already removed it, for now there is no short on any of the inputs when . What I needed to know is if the LBs were resistors or inductors, so you tell me they are 220nh inductors, I will buy the components and see if it works when I have everything soldered, thanks

Comment

i have a gtx1080mini itx gigabyte.. this card don't see 12v 8pin connector.

Comment

Working...
        X