Need help to identify this component on the panel Mini-UWG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help to identify this component on the panel Mini-UWG

Hi everyone, I was doing spring cleaning and came across a little box. This is a wireless lan USB print server. Model planes Mini-UWG. One of the component is burnt and the markings on it is charred. I would like to replaced it to repair, but couldn't make out the marlings. Luckily there 1 component exactly the same on the logic board.it says

Row 1 - 1550
    Row 2 - C069
    Row 3 - 7GC

I searched the internet but couldn't find any leads to the manufacturer or replacements. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Need help to identify this component on the panel Mini-UWG

Let me use my desktop to post pictures in abiy

Comment

This is the one
      Last edited by tckoo1411; 02-02-2021, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Which part is burned? Can you circle it?

Comment

I can't find any information on the burnt ic, but the ADM5120 has a VDD of 1.8V and a DVDD of 3.3v so I suspect the two dfn8 ic's supply the two voltages

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
            I can't find any information on the burnt ic, but the ADM5120 has a VDD of 1.8V and a DVDD of 3.3v so I suspect the two dfn8 ic's supply the two voltages
            Hihi, Thanks for the reply. Was away for a long time. It was tucked away while I was trying to fix my ps3. In that case, can I ask you what ic should I use to replace the 2 dfn8 ic? Thanks a lot for your kind advice.

Comment

Originally posted by tckoo1411 View Post
              Hihi, Thanks for the reply. Was away for a long time. It was tucked away while I was trying to fix my ps3. In that case, can I ask you what ic should I use to replace the 2 dfn8 ic? Thanks a lot for your kind advice.
              Its an Analog Integrations Corp. AIC1550 ,the datasheet is attached
              Attached Files
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
              X