lenovo m715q am4ih ver : 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lenovo m715q am4ih ver : 1.0

hello every one please i need the bios without password for this motherboard
    Attached Files

Re: lenovo m715q am4ih ver : 1.0

No, no, you know the forum rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Pascal Komlassan View Post
      hello every one please i need the bios without password for this motherboard
      my backup
      Attached Files

Comment

M715q Desktop (ThinkCentre) - Type 10M2
        Try code first : wFF8}3UD{U5f]
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

okay thank you bro is good

Comment

How to change and update serial number.

Comment

Hello friends can someone help me please.. I have thinckcentre M715Q 2TH GEN AMD with corrupted bios, can you rebuild amd? I found a file on the web that turns on but the dmi information is missing, I have tried to write serial but I have not succeeded, I tried to do it with amidedos, but an error appears (image attached) I also tried it with Thinkpad maintenance diskette, and with this an error appears write protected bios error...

Attached Files
              Last edited by aldopc; 01-18-2023, 09:37 PM. Reason: leaguage

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                Hello friends can someone help me please.. I have thinckcentre M715Q 2TH GEN AMD with corrupted bios, can you rebuild amd? I found a file on the web that turns on but the dmi information is missing, I have tried to write serial but I have not succeeded, I tried to do it with amidedos, but an error appears (image attached) I also tried it with Thinkpad maintenance diskette, and with this an error appears write protected bios error...

Could someone please help.

Comment

Here's you New Bios, it's a Virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI and Windows Key.
                  Serial Number: MJ080Y02.
                  Attached Files
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Could someone please help.
                    Use new version of LMU

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...4&postcount=28
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                      Here's you New Bios, it's a Virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI and Windows Key.
                      Serial Number: MJ080Y02.
                      Thanks Bro, the dmi were perfect, but I have the fan at full speed, the same thing happened to me before with the bios that I had before without dmi data... or will this model be like that?

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                        Thanks bro, I sent you a PM.

Comment

Thanks Bro, the dmi were perfect, but I have the fan at full speed, the same thing happened to me before with the bios that I had before without dmi data... or will this model be like that?
                          You're Welcome. It's an AMD Platform and there's no ME Region, so it's supposed to be a normal thing. Also it could be fan failure or a hardware issue I don't know.
                          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                            You're Welcome. It's an AMD Platform and there's no ME Region, so it's supposed to be a normal thing. Also it could be fan failure or a hardware issue I don't know.
                            Solved Bro, I leave the information for someone who is going through this problem, I solved it by downloading an ec update from the lenovo sd website attached image of the driver that solves fan at full speed again thanks for your help.

Attached Files

Comment

can someone help find/identify where is the bios chip on this unit/board?

Comment

Working...
                              X