X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
    Try And Comments
    Hi, thank you for your help. pass word still have. i know this model password store in EC file. but dont know where is it location

Comment

Originally posted by black0hackers View Post
      need remove bios password this file. thank you!
      try..
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by bn326160 View Post
        Thanks for the unlock tool, but sadly when I turn on the computer after reflashing the bios, I end up with a black screen and the fan spinning to full speed after 15-20 seconds.

I tried to do this twice now.

This in on a HP Elitebook 840 G4. Can someone help out?
        I have included both the original .bin as well as the modified .bin in attachment.

Thanks in advance!
        Nevermind, I was just a dumb-dumb, I still had my wires soldered to the motherboard and thus HOLD, WP and VCC were still wired together

Thanks, I have access to the boot menu now, next goal is to hackintosh it!

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          try..
          power led blink, no power on

Comment

It works for ProBook 640 G1. Thank you very much!

Comment

Hi, thank you for your help. pass word still have. i know this model password store in EC file. but dont know where is it location

Are you sure I have unlocked this equipment several times and it is stored in the main what is the code of the board that you are working on?

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=608

Comment

hp 830 g6
                  pls remove password

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                    Are you sure I have unlocked this equipment several times and it is stored in the main what is the code of the board that you are working on?
                    i am sure. need refalsh EC bios with File.bin no password.
                    password not store in main Bios
                    i have done with this laptop

this is post #595 from Ghamidi
                    "i have elitebook 830 G6 when i refalsh EC i have this message in picture
                    any help Mr RethoricalCheese
                    thank you""

Comment

Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post
                      hp 830 g6
                      pls remove password

try..
                      Attached Files
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

no password thinkssss
                        system is booting in manufacturing program mode 33 . any solution

Comment

Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post
                          no password thinkssss
                          system is booting in manufacturing program mode 33 . any solution
                          booting 33 times

Comment

Can you please help on the below:

HP Zbook 15 G6
                            Error message:
                            "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem
                            There is a problem with the HP Endpoint Security Controller on the unit
                            Please contact HP Inc. to have the unit serviced "

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by onlylove17 View Post
                              Can you please help on the below:

HP Zbook 15 G6
                              Error message:
                              "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem
                              There is a problem with the HP Endpoint Security Controller on the unit
                              Please contact HP Inc. to have the unit serviced "

after rewriting the chips, if you still have this message ... enter the bios and apply the factory default settings ..
                              Attached Files

Comment

So I'm new to all this but have done some research. I have a HP ProBook 640 G2 and it stopped booting to windows. When I tried to check out the bios it requested a password. I tried a different hdd and the machine still didn't recognize it had windows installed so I assume it must be a bios issue.

After three attempts of trying to hack the bios password, all it did was tell me to restart the laptop and try again.

So long story short, I bought a CH341A programmer and tried to flash other bios dumps onto it but to no avail. the HP Logo doesn't even pop up anymore, just a black screen, a fast fan and the caps and number lock button flashing.

I wanted to use the tool mentioned on this thread, but I cant find a link to it and my laptop doesn't turn on anymore so it wouldn't work.

Does anyone know how else I can get the correct file for my machine?

I assume the reason it isn't working is down to the fact it doesn't know my serial number or information like that.

what can I do?, Does anyone have any idea?

I would appreciate it dearly.

Thanks.

Comment

did you back up the bios before damaging it ??? post it here ... if you don't post the motherboard model ..
                                  Last edited by piernov; 06-20-2021, 08:34 AM. Reason: remove full quote of previous post

Comment

Hi,

I have two HP EliteBook 840 G2s, and HPUnlocker successfully unlocked one of them. Used flashrom to read, ran HPUnlocker under Wine, and flashed with flashrom no problem.

For the other one, HPUnlocker doesn't work. It doesn't work in Wine, and it doesn't work in Windows. When I run it, there's no error, but the _unlocked file is identical to the original file (ie the program makes no changes)

I've attached the BIOS image. Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks!
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Yo Hi mate, thanks for your reply. I stupidly didn't do that. But here is the MB model and serial number. I also added the product number just incase. I've tried many dumps that say it's for this machine so thank you for your help sir.

Laptop: Hp Probook 640 G2
                                      MB model: CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02
                                      Serial number: 5CG7021Q4P
                                      Product:V3Q58AV

Comment

Originally posted by bkallus View Post
                                        Hi,

I have two HP EliteBook 840 G2s, and HPUnlocker successfully unlocked one of them. Used flashrom to read, ran HPUnlocker under Wine, and flashed with flashrom no problem.

For the other one, HPUnlocker doesn't work. It doesn't work in Wine, and it doesn't work in Windows. When I run it, there's no error, but the _unlocked file is identical to the original file (ie the program makes no changes)

I've attached the BIOS image. Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks!
                                        try..
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by georgerop2020 View Post
                                          Yo Hi mate, thanks for your reply. I stupidly didn't do that. But here is the MB model and serial number. I also added the product number just incase. I've tried many dumps that say it's for this machine so thank you for your help sir.

Laptop: Hp Probook 640 G2
                                          MB model: CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02
                                          Serial number: 5CG7021Q4P
                                          Product:V3Q58AV
                                          try..
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X