Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by chiangeg View Post
    I bought Ch341A with SOP 8 pin flash clip, but I have few dozens of HP Elitebook 8470P with bios access passwords locked... legally bought from a company but without password because the IT guy that setups the password is unreachable.

The problem is how do I use 8 pin clip on this bios chip with 16 pins. I have ordered a 16 pin clip and is on the way..but another question arises...how do I connect this 16 pin clip to the Ch341a?

Thanks for any solution
    I have same problem as yours. How to connect 16pin clip to Ch341a?
    Have you managed to solve this problem, if you did please share.
    I have hp 8570 with password and i want to read the bios and upload it to
    forum so somebody can unlock it. hp 8570 has 16 pin bios chip and i dont know how to read it. i have managed to read 8pin chip with ch341 but i am
    stuck with 16pin chip. I am asking other forum members as well to help me out with this problem.Please share your knowledge. Thanks

Comment

Google for pinout and match it with soic8 pinout. They have those same 8 pins.

Comment

The chip with no scratches is not original, bought on ebay, and caps lock blinks 7 times with it. Is it because the numbers arent the same? The scratched one has a password and boots fine
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elitebooker View Post
          The chip with no scratches is not original, bought on ebay, and caps lock blinks 7 times with it. Is it because the numbers arent the same? The scratched one has a password and boots fine
          The chip is exactly the same, so if you have problems, check the soldering (try to resolder the chip), or simply the chip is not programmed correctly.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.​
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by elitebooker View Post
            Compare the picture on the left where the chip is on the pads, and lined up with the white silkscreen line on the left. Now compare to the second picture,the chip is too far to the right and too far up, by over a milimetre or two
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-26-2021, 11:16 AM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I got the Probook 4520S laptop locked. Attached my dump file.

Anyone can help to do the unlock?

Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tfatt View Post
                I got the Probook 4520S laptop locked. Attached my dump file.

Anyone can help to do the unlock?

Thanks.
                the copy of the bios you posted is empty, try again and post again.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi i need bios and unlock procedure for a Hp Zbook g3 Studio motherboard 80D4.
                  thx in advance

ciao

Comment

Hi - how do I unlock BIOS for HP 840 g3 laptop? Please help & many thanks!!

Sorry!! HP EliteBook 840 G6!! not G3
                    Last edited by piernov; 09-28-2021, 04:16 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      the copy of the bios you posted is empty, try again and post again.
                      I already erased and blanked the bios : (

If i used other user's dump file from this thread, will it help?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        No, just upload the files here and someone will do the unlock for you.

please help me pass bios
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-03-2021, 06:20 AM. Reason: bios removed, posted 3 damn times already

Comment

Originally posted by hunglaptop1102 View Post
                          please help me pass bios
                          >
                          Attached Files
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                            >
                            wasting your time https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1074945
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hi guys!
                              i have laptop hp zbook 15
                              display showing "security device problem "
                              every body can help me fix?
                              thank you so much!
                              Attached Files
                              ************************************************** ***********************************
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              ************************************************** ***********************************

Comment

Hi Everyone.

I have an Elitebook 840 g2 with BIOS Admin Password. Please! I need help in unlocking it.

Thank you.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by classicandy View Post
                                  Hi Everyone.

I have an Elitebook 840 g2 with BIOS Admin Password. Please! I need help in unlocking it.

Thank you.
                                  Havn`t you tried the HPUnlocker and/or the RCUnlocker tools from the first post in this thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                    Havn`t you tried the HPUnlocker and/or the RCUnlocker tools from the first post in this thread ?
                                    No, I haven't. The last time I tried using HPUnlocker, I wasn't successful. I guess I don't know how to use it correctly.
                                    Last edited by classicandy; 10-09-2021, 02:03 PM. Reason: Typo error

Comment

Originally posted by classicandy View Post
                                      No, I haven't. The last time I tried using HPUnlocker, I wasn't successful. I guess I don't know how to use it correctly.
                                      I am trying the RCUnlocker currently. Will post results. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        I have successfully unlocked it using the RCUnlocker tool. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by clrscr View Post
                                          hi guys!
                                          i have laptop hp zbook 15
                                          display showing "security device problem "
                                          every body can help me fix?
                                          thank you so much!
                                          please help me !!!!!
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                          all donations are welcome,
                                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                          X