X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone,
    It's pleasure for me to join this lovely forum. Found this place browsing for some schematics for Macbook Pro 2020. Would be great if we can help each other with knowledge.

Hope to have fun here as well as learn more about electronics and improve my electronics skills.
    Thanks for onboarding me!
    Regards,
    Boris.

Comment

Hello guys,
      I am a 30-year-old security analyst that is trying to solve a bad BIOS issue for few weeks on an off for now. I do pentesting in my free time. I love DIY things and would love to learn more BIOS programming(or flashing) while I work on this computer.

Comment

Hello all, joined the forum to seek some advice in repairing my laptops. I hope I can do that with your help and improve my skills together with it

Comment

Hello friendlies 😊

I've got my first programmer, CH341 sometime 2020 and been flashing for the past 8 months or so.. I found you guys by scavenging boardviews, schematics

Hope to learn and conquer here with you 😎

Comment

Hello everyone here,

my name is Marcel from Slovakia.
            My hobby is repairing computers, building some electronics projects for fun and repairing other electro hw.

I found this forum by searching on internet.

Cheers all

Comment

Hi friend, regards from Italy

Comment

Bonjour je suis nouveau membre sur site, je m'intéresse à la réparation du matériel informatique et c'est un domaine que j'aime beaucoup, j'espère développer mes connaissances dans ce domaine et je suis content d'être parmi vous.
                en ce moment j'ai une imprimante canon mg 5751 bloquer sur 5b00 si quelquin pourrait me fournir son dump je serai tres reconnaissant.merci d'avance

Comment

Names Josh. Been keeping a computer break fix store running for the past 16 years. Am starting to get interested in learning component level break fix, this seems like a good place to start.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                    New member that came across this group googling some tv issues.
                    I've started to try fix any broken devices I can get my hands on. Hoping to learn as much as I can from people with similar interests.

Comment

hello, need an excerpts help to find a good cap replacement for a failed psu. thank you.

Comment

Hello, my name's Bruno. A few months ago I wanted a bigger and newer TV, so I thought about getting a non-functioning TV and trying to fix it so it can be more economical, and also for the fun of fixing things. I enjoyed it, so I've continued to fix TVs. I've been able to fix a few, but have destroyed most, unfortunately. I have no experience in any of this stuff, but I have learned quite a lot. I've stumbled upon this website that I believe will help me on my journey to raise my fixed to destroyed ratio.

Comment

Hi,
                          thanks for sharing all this information and free tools

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join, till now i was only reading solutions, now maybe i could also help and ask

Comment

hello guys this forum is helping me to introduce in laptop repair

Comment

Hello all! Looks like I'm in the right place.

I started out in electronics WAY back in the day (just after vacuum tubes).

Have been in IT and now Cyber (Information) Security. Have not broke out my DMM for years until we just moved to SLC, UT. My 60" LG plasma has sound but won't light up. Enough about that for now. It looks like some good comments have already been posted.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Hi, thank you very much that it exists, my T440 is dead and I hope that with your help I will fix it.

Comment

Hi - I'm a repairer with a Repair Cafe - looking to get better with TV/monitor repairs. Got my first case here now, an old 22" samsung monitor with CCFL backlights, comes on for a second or two. PSU caps all look OK, ordered a cap tester off ebay so maybe I'll be able to track the problem down...

Comment

Hello, my name is Alessandro and I'm starting a new hobby into repairing old pc hardware (and some new ones). I have some items I am unable to fix so l'll ask for some advice here :-)
                                      BR

Comment

Hi, My name is Sel, I live in Baton Rouge, La. USA

I retired from Broadcast Television Engineering after 50 years. I currently engineer teaching videos about Angioplasty at a local hospital that are sent live to destinations around the world.

Comment

Hello.

I came here because I was looking for a cheap source of capacitors of acceptable quality and I hope someone can recommend such dealers to me. E.g. for the exchange in Game Boy, Game Gear etc.

Comment

Working...
                                          X