• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Very thanks for all !

Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone.

I've found this forum while searching for some schematics to try to do some repairs on PC components!

I already work in repair department and I do basic electronics repairs to electronic battery charger and maintainer, but my deep passion are PCs (build and repair).
      Before I've worked for a company that sells ledwalls and I've done successfully led repairs before, and obviously also ledwalls installation.

I hope I can expand my knowledge here

Comment

Hi there and Merry Christmas. Came here hoping for some thoughts on how to repair an apparently dead laptop motherboard that can't charge.

Comment

Halo

Comment

Greetings from Australia. Glad I stumbled into this community, am an avid tinkerer always looking for like minded people practicing a right to repair and garage engineering.

Comment

Hi,
              i'm discovring this forum which very helpful.
              Thanks for all the community of this forum.

Comment

Hi y'all - I found this forum while searching for a motherboard for a computer I am working on. I am not NEARLY as learned as you all are, just self taught and learning as I go. I'm sure I will learn alot just by browsing this forum! In the meantime, if anyone has any brilliance for me I would greatly appreciate it! Currently I'm working on a HP elitebook 1030 G1 - it suddenly shut off and won't turn back on. No power at all! I'd appreciate any advise anyone can give!
                Thanks in advance!
                Debi

Comment

Hi, after all the positive comments I've seen people give about Bad Caps! I thought it would be a good idea to join in the sharing & receiving of good honest, electronic etc.. knowledge.

Comment

Old Hack here.

Just joined and hello to everyone on the forum.

I'm an old hack - yes OLD - and seen lots of tech break. Hope to keep on learning new stuff and this is a good place for it. thanks.

Comment

Hello, greetings from indonesia

Comment

Hello all,

I joined this forum because I need help. I'm living in the UK and come across locked devices a lot, be it mobiles or tablets. Trying to learn more about bios admin password and how to generate them.

I look forward to benefitting from everyone here and if anyone needs any help from me, happy to also extend my support.

and knowledge

Comment

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis venu ici pour trouver beaucoup d'information sur les réparations carte mère sur tout type de pc et de plus pourquoi pas faire de nouvelles connaissance cela serait un plus:RÉ

Depuis mes 14 ans j'ai le pif dans les pc mais à ce jour j'ai l'envi d'en apprendre plus et d'avoir la satisfaction entière de commencer à en réparer une véritablement. :grouper: et comprendre le pourquoi du comment ce qu'il s'est passé.
                          Mon envi d'apprendre n'a pas de limite alors je serai très ravi d'écouter les avis de chacun tous en restant poli bien évidement et rester civilisé.:compie:

Ce forum semble très intéressant au vu du nombre d'information dessus.

Merci d'avance pour l'accueil et vous souhaitant de bonnes fêtes de fin d'année .

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone...just joined looking to troubleshoot a tv!

Comment

Hi all,
                              Merry Christmas everyone... I joined looking to troubleshoot electronic problems (my hobby).

Comment

HI,
                                I"m just someone that EVERYONE goes to when they need something fixed!
                                Mostly it's only a capacitor (when they top bulge, they are EASY to spot) that needs replaced.
                                Currently working on a xbox one power brick that went bad, system looks fine, but can't test it since I don't have a spare/working power brick.
                                Sadly I don't have that exact capacitor (1500uF 16v) so have to wait till I can buy one somewhere to test if that's all it needs.

Good to know there are forums for an amateur like me that's just trying to do the best I can

Comment

Hi
                                  I am an active electronic instrument diy'er currently building a TTSH (an ARP 2600 clone big analogue through-hole project!) with Nava and Yocto (909/808) kits in the pipeline. Been building stuff since the early days starting with a ZX80 (and 81) then had time off to learn stuff and end up as a 'things with lots of energy' diagnostic physicist. I also have a part time role as IT admin for a small company.

Anyway, I found these forums after repairing a PS4 and an XBOX 1S. I found that smc stuff was 'really' small and at my age, glasses with a loupe did not cut the mustard. I ended up looking around on Y'Tube and found guys like Adamant IT, STS telecom and a few others and was interested in their repair of mostly phones, motherboards etc. I quickly learnt how to externally flash ROM chips to repair a friends dead Asus PC and embarked on a pricey game of getting a BOM for a thermal camera, stereo microscope, oscilloscope, precision pickers, soldering station etc etc all whilst researching the most popular choices of each. Software such as Openboardview (and later FlexBV) are great as long as you can get hold of the schematics (difficult if board is getting on a bit). Hope to talk to some of you soon. Cheers.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hey everyone. trying to investigate if I can fix my broken lg oled tv, its either fix or dump/new tv. Wasnt cheap so want to try and fix it.

Cheers,
                                      KiteMan

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone. Stumbled on this forum looking for solutions to a fried GPU. Looks like a lot of good information here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X