This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, i found this site while searching for schematics and found some good information. I just started to fix my laptop. Hopefully i can achieve that with your help. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello, I joined to forum looking for a helpful community of folks with knowledge on board level repair. I deal with a lot of desktop motherboards and see all kinds of problems pop up, hopefully common issues will have light shed upon them!

Comment

Greetings all, electrical engineer from Texas. Will be posting a thread with screenshots of a VIzio M557-G0 with vertical red lines. Trying to diagnose.

Comment

Hello all,

The names Pete, I'm from merry old England.
          I have recently been building myself a workshop to repair and restore retro games consoles as a lot of us born in the late 80s have found a passion for, keeping our inner child alive.

Not only have i found fun in console and computer repair, i have also started with other projects which include; A Sanyo stereo tape recorder(1978), A Hitatchi CED video disc player(1979) and a wonderful 19" LCD tv which I believe is a rebranded Tecknika(2006). The final piece is what has brought me to this forum questions about it will follow in a new thread.

Thanks for having me,
          Pete
          Durham, uk

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for accepting.

Kind regards
            Roman

Comment

Hello,
              I am from Vienna and like to repair and build stuff.

Cheers!

Comment

First time on this forum. Lots of good info here!

Comment

Hello, I'm from Malaysia. I've been lurking around and learn something new in this forum for a few years, but this is my first time posting.

Thanks for having me,
                  Syafiq

Comment

Hello,
                    I have already learned a lot from this forum and found useful resources here, but it's time for me to post something, so here I am!

Comment

Hola buen dia soy nuevomimbro espero compartir con todos y ayudaren lo quepueda,Bendiciones

Comment

Hi guys & girls

I'm in PCs since '88, been in repair business for a very long time (professionally, for 17 years), however for last 5 years I'm working in hospitality IT support so I've kept repair as a hobby. Because of my long and rich experience, my 2nd post will be rather embarrassing

Comment

Hi everyone

I live in Hermosillo, Sonora Mexico

I am interested in continuing to learn component repair and I think it is the right forum... regards

Comment

i usually don't "post" or "join anything". but as newb in the Don't Piss Money Away scene who has already profitted from the vast accumulation of knowledge here, i figured it was the least i could do.

well, that and it's a prerequisite to see images for this samsung backlight fix.

this is my go-to forum for filling this gourd with something other than smoke. thanks to all who post

Comment

Hello Everybody. This forum helped me so many times over last years. I decided to register account so I can (I hope) share my knowledge and experience with others.

You rock!

David

Comment

Hi everyone. I come from Poland, I already had a badcaps account. I greet everyone.

Comment

Hi everyone, although I studied electrical engineering, I took up career in oil & gas industry, but my love for electronics, computers, and programming kept me up-to-date with the technological development. Along the way, I helped family and friends fix their devices, where possible. I lost a lot of knowledge because I didn't capture those details that could have helped others. Trying to fix my 10 years old TV brought me here and I intend to contribute to the community. Thanks for an excellent resource.

Comment

Hello

Needed clear me bios for dell latitude e5270

Comment

Hi, I've been an electronics enthusiast for many years now, I started by designing systems for art installation projects and my interest has grow over the years. I love hacking hardware to do things that is was never intended for. I am particularly interested in embedded systems and micro controllers. Amazing to find this forum, such an immense repository of information on here. I can't wait to grow this hobby of mine.

Comment

Hi All,
                                        amature electronics repair started years ago to keep my own equipment ticking along as budgets didnt always allow for replacing as it died went faulty etc 8) and stops the chuck away world 8)
                                        always looking for tips and advise so find myself here.
                                        thanks in advance and hopefully can share some info along the way 8)

Comment

Hi all,
                                          A hobbyist, otherwise known as a novice.
                                          Hoping to learn a few things from you kind folks in this wonderful age of sharing. Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X