Re: Acer aspire E1-521 24PQ bios needed

main & EC extracted from acer official update. Good luck
      Attached Files

Comment

thank you ill try this

Comment

your bios is only 4mb my original is 8mb i have attached the original dump. can someone fix this please
          Attached Files

Comment

need help please can someone fix my original dump

Comment

hi.this is 8mb bios.
              Attached Files

Comment

thank you ill try this

Comment

thanks i flashed the bios but still the same issue turns on lights come fan is not spinning then lights goes off.I check voltages 19v ok 3.3v and 5v present on each coil and also 3.3v present on power button and bios chip.anyone can help me on this please

Comment

try this one.
                    Attached Files

Comment

thanks i flashed the same issue maybe EC kb9022 need to flash but i dont have a programmer for i/o chip. ill try to find first

Comment

You meant a "E5-521" .Please try to avoid typo`s .Heres another bios to try, extracted from official acer update.
                        Attached Files
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          You meant a "E5-521" .Please try to avoid typo`s .Heres another bios to try, extracted from official acer update.
                          What can one do if you type the model number wrong....

Comment

Hello there...
                            i have the same Laptop Z5WAE-La232p AMD A6 4Gb 1000HDD
                            Laptop power on and go in blackscreen mode..i saw this with a Torch.
                            with no ram the bios beep code comes. that is a good sign!
                            i use all mods with Bios file to Usb.....power on fn Esc....but nothing...
                            the laptop starts boot with any usb bootable device but no screen output.
                            i desolder the Bios chip and programm this with the correct bin file 8192kb from this forum, but nothing...even with this the beep codes dont come, if i put the rams of.
                            this is a bad sign.
                            i test the usb programmer ch314 with other chip...i do not write the orginal chip!
                            what can i do?? how i have to handle the e5-521 Bios and EC.zip??
                            Bios.bin and EC.bin how i have to use it??
                            i try it with usb drive with indicator light....but the light is on....all the time, no blinking that the drive read something...

anyone a solution?

Comment

I did it by myself....My fault was, i use a other 8mb64mbit Bios Chip from other Manufacture...Winbond...I guess it doesnt matter how chip u take cause the size match...
                              in this case: i desolder the chip from the brocken bricked Laptopmainboard and write with the file from here...
                              and tadaaaaa.....i have a picture!!

in my case it was a z5wae la232p and use the file :BIOS 8MB (Z5WAE LA-B232P REV 1.0)_E5-521-46QC.bin

Comment

@SMDFlea,... THANKS... IT WORKS...

Comment

@SMDFlea, thanks! This also worked for me to.

Comment

@SMDFlea: Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by knebebelmeyer View Post
                                      I did it by myself....My fault was, i use a other 8mb64mbit Bios Chip from other Manufacture...Winbond...I guess it doesnt matter how chip u take cause the size match...
                                      in this case: i desolder the chip from the brocken bricked Laptopmainboard and write with the file from here...
                                      and tadaaaaa.....i have a picture!!

in my case it was a z5wae la232p and use the file :BIOS 8MB (Z5WAE LA-B232P REV 1.0)_E5-521-46QC.bin
                                      Hi there,
                                      I have the same problem... my BIOS goes out and I came where and download the files. It was able to flash the bios with the 8MB file, but what do I do with the other file? It is really needed?
                                      After I flash the BIOS, the pc don't turn on... just with the batery... please help me...

Slim_Boss

Soldier Of Fortune

Comment

Originally posted by Slim_Boss View Post
                                        Hi there,
                                        I have the same problem... my BIOS goes out and I came where and download the files. It was able to flash the bios with the 8MB file, but what do I do with the other file? It is really needed?
                                        After I flash the BIOS, the pc don't turn on... just with the batery... please help me...
                                        try the bios from post # 12 if you have E5-521.
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                        X