This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, here in an attempt to fix my Samsung TV! posted on on an existing thread to see if anyone can help. Thanks.

Comment

Hi all, my name is Neimar.
      I'm Brazilian, and I really like electronics.

Comment

Greetings to all. I am an elderly person who asks for a little help. I believe in you that I will get that help here.

Comment

Hi I'm Stu,

I love all things technical especially if it's anything to do with video/film - and video displays and components in general. And everything else that goes with that.

It's good to be here and thanks for having me.

Regards

Comment

Hello from California.
            Glad to be part of this Forum

Comment

Greetings to all from Romania.
              I'm an amateur trying to get started in electronics.
              I wish I could learn as many useful things as possible with the forum members.
              Thank you.

Comment

Hi, I'm a noob trying to fix my subwoofer, looking for a little guidance and friendly advice.

Comment

Hi all together, I am Alex from Germany, electric engineer since almost 25 years.
                  I replaced a lot of bad caps since today but I want to dive a litte bit deeper in mainboard repair. I successfully repaired my old Mac book pro 2009 (also bad cap) but with help of other boards and YouTube. It was a common failure for this mainboard.
                  I hope I learn a lot here and maybe make some friends too
                  best regards,
                  Alex

Comment

Hello. Than you for accepting my request to Join. I primarily deal with personal electronic repairs to most things. There was a time when I used to repair videos and camcorders but that was a time when when I could drop a resistor on floor and still find it. everything has changed.

Comment

Hello from Germany!

Comment

Hey All, my name is Burglicious, I am a fairly new electronics tech in Milwaukee, WI. I joined the forum to get advice and meet people also interested in electronics. If you guys have any advice for newer techs to the industry feel free to chime in

Comment

Hi, all genius,I have a thinkpad X395 that I forget the supervisor password setted by me long times ago, and now I open the bottom try to find the bios chip in the motherboard,but I can not identified it and access to the windows systems right now due to a new message occurs when I start the computer, "bottom cover tamper detection" and need the supervisor password,Could some help, thank you so much for your kind help in advance. sincerely appreciation from owen myself
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi to all masters, My name is Jhony Ferreira from Caracas, Venezuela, i am amateur in this things but ready to learn and practice in this area, sorry for my english by the way, thanks.

Comment

Hi all! I've created that account a couple of years ago, I looking for some BIOS files from time to time. I think that website will be helpful and useful for me

Comment

Hello everyone, hope all is fine despite the covid crazyness ?

Thank-you in advance for any help I will seek and for permitting me to join the group !

Comment

This forum looks super helpful so I'm glad I get to be a part of it!

Comment

Hello. I'm ktcar214 from Korea. I'm here to find some information and tools for fixing my HP ProBook 445R G6.

Comment

Hello Everyone!
                                        I'm 17 years old student of technical school. When it comes to electronics, i'm hobbyist. I really enjoy repairing and modyfying laptops, especially Samsung and Sony ones.

Comment

Hello, I'm Nick. I'm an FPGA designer by day, and tonight I'm trying to fix my friend's laptop.
                                          It has blown some caps and I'm hoping to find a schematic and IC identificantion.

Comment

Working...
                                          X