X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello badcaps members
    i am a CHEMIST !!😂 but iam in love with electricity from my childhood.
    iam from EGYPT
    happy to learn more and more about motherboard for desktop and laptop .
    i found a lot of valuable info in this scope in this forum so i registered in badcaps .

Comment

Hi, looking to get to the bottom of some plasma power supply issues.

thanks

Comment

Good afternoon, from North Carolina. My name is Jonathan, 33 years of age, i've been frequently visiting this forum for quite sometime now and finally made the choice to join, thank you all.

I currently work for Aggreko LLC. we specialize in temporary utilities, from commercial to industrial applications to your major concert/sporting events. Been with the company now 6 years. Currently looking to enroll back in college to get my Electrical Engineering Degree, but in the mean time continue to work hard and enjoy my free time.

Thank you all in advance for any help you all may provide or already have just by having discussions.

Comment

Hello from Portugal!

Frequent reader and looking for help

Hope to share as well!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm Harish from India. I'm a mechanical engineer who can fix electronics and electrical appliances as well. I am no master. Just taught by experience. Still got a lot to learn. This place looks good with so many bright ppl.

Comment

Great site! Glad to be a member. Lets fix some macs!

Comment

Looking forward to the wisdom that can be found here

Comment

Hello. My name is Scott and I am from Wisconsin. I found this forum while looking for information on the dreaded 70 inch Vizio with the tcon/screen issue. From what I have read I came to the right place. I work for a sheet metal fabrication company doing all kinds of machine repair and wiring. Electronics has been my hobby since I was a kid. Looking forward to learning a lot here. Thanks for letting me join!

Comment

My name is Ernesto and I live in Southern California (San Diego) I am 76 years old and even though this is all new to me I really enjoy it.

Comment

HI,

yesterday, trying to fix my tv set, I found this forum while surfing the web... hope to fix it...

stay wild ;-)
                      cups75

Comment

Hi, I am new here.
                        Hope can learn something and also find a way to fix my VGA board.

Comment

I am from Milan Italy, i decided to join your really interesting and useful forum, i am a ham radio operator, and i like to repair ham radios and computers.
                          my first computer i had it was a 8086 that i rebuild from 5 not working units, from that moment, more than 20 years ago ,i didn't stop to experiment with electronics devices.
                          as you can imagine here i have found a lot of useful informations.
                          so now i would like to partecipate actively.

Comment

Hi guys it's my first post here

Almost anything tech related gets me interested. From low voltage Arduino stuff to hv tesla coil projects! I also have a little 9" southbend lathe in my shop that I occasionally use for my mechanical projects but that's not related to this forum as I understand. Registering cause I'm building an ebike and need help with a smps for the battery charger

Comment

Hello everybody. I'm not a tech. but I'm electronic savvy and like to work on my own computer. I really like your site. And I like to read the post for answer before I post. Reading your post you guys already help me that's why I decide to register. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello form Greece and shinning Rhodes island!!!!!
                                Thank you for accept me as a member of this forum!!!

Comment

New to posting but not new to using this forum for great information. Has been very helpful on many occasions. Looking forward to joining this forum.

Comment

Hello, All!!
                                    Appears to be a great forum, and one that will be great to be a part of. Having issues with Subwoofer hum, and hoping to find solutions! Thanks!

Comment

Hello.
                                      I like fix electronics. Still learning.

Comment

Well hello from the Netherlands, just starting with board level repair and getting my soldering up to snuff.
                                        Hoping to learn some useful information and who knows maybe be useful myself someday.

Comment

Hey whats up, new register here. I am troubleshoot a Vizio TV and saw this is a great resources of help. I have some EE knowledge and I am a licensed ham operator and spend time learning about and building radios. I have have a computer and network background. See you in the thread and hopefully someone can answer my questions to this Vizio issue I am having. Cheers, Joe

Comment

Working...
                                          X