• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone

Comment

Hi, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster here.
      I've grown a lot when reading the posts here, and i hope to expand my horizons even further

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hellow!

I'm a electronics hobbyist/amateur looking to learn a great deal from this place.

Comment

Hello!
            I'm interested in electronics repair.

Comment

Hello, everyone. Communicating with smart and knowledgeable people is great !

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm completely new to this forum, so i just wanted to introduce myself real quick, as recommended.
                Anyways, for quite some rather specific things that i've been trying to get component level information during the last time, i always stumbled across this forum for actually having very good and helpful information.

So i'm running a small, mainly german YouTube Channel for several years now that has some of the things on it i've been repairing, but actually i'm really looking into creating a lot more repair content there!

I'm an Energy and Facilities Manager which, yes, does actually have very little to do with component level repair, but i've just always been interested in electronics, understanding and designing circuits, repairing stuff, etc. (Also currently finishing my campervan conversion)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I Hope i'll make some great contributions to this forum as i'm also looking for getting some useful help!

Best Regards

Calvin

Comment

Hi everyone. Trying to get into GPU repair, and this seems like just the right place for information regarding that topic!

Comment

Me presento como un nuevo novato en el mundo de la electronica. Espero poder ayudar en lo que vaya aprendiendo

Comment

Hello. Hobby electronics nerd...

Comment

Hello all thank for allowing me to join.

Comment

Grazie a tutti coloro che con la condivisione delle informazioni rendono possibile approfondire la conoscenza

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello, I've been tinkering with electronics for many years. Today I replaced the LED backlight strips on my LG 55LN5710 TV. Unfortunately I did not tape the 3 diffuser sheets together when I removed them. So now I'm not sure what order they go back in. Rookie mistake. So I did a search and found this forum. Glad to be here and hope u guys can help. Lee

Comment

Hello, Windows killed my laptop so I'm here to find a solution.

Comment

Whats up guys! i have a repair shop in california and would love to start jumping into GPU repair. i have repaired macbook boards at the component level, NAND Data recovery, memory module reballs, SPI rom flashing, even repinned a few RYZEN Cpus sucessfully. With the GPU shortage i would love to be able to repair those too! Thanks for having me yall!

Comment

Hello !

Comment

Hi all!

Comment

Hi, i am a HP Dell certified technician and im here to gain from the knowledgeable colleagues of this forum.

I'm from Jamaica let me put that out there.

Comment

Hello everyone! Glad to join this forum! Found this place as a "knowledge seeker" on google. Seems to be an interesting electronics - computer technology repair platform for my hobby.

Comment

Working...
                                          X