10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
    6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
    1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
    25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
    6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
    1 Dell Mother Board
    15 Computer Power Supply
    1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
    2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
    All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Re: Has anyone used this product before / is this real or BS claims

1) Any website that continually spams me with "xyz just bought 4, order now" already has me suspicious.

2) Yes, ISPs likely give you the cheapest possible router. However, I don't believe for 1 second that "a cheap router that gets slower over time."

3) Poor grammar also raises red flags. For example, "Thanks to brilliant engineer"

4) Stay away is my advice.

If you have problems with wifi in your enviroment, starting by troubleshooting, doing a wifi site survey, etc, etc.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Ok

I thought it was BS

Thanks for confirming this for me

It was an advertisement on a music videos on YouTube not something that I got emails about
      Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 01-30-2021, 01:41 PM.
      9 PC LCD Monitor
      6 LCD Flat Screen TV
      30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
      1 Dell Mother Board
      15 Computer Power Supply

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

Comment

Originally posted by sam_sam_sam View Post
        It was an advertisement on a music videos on YouTube not something that I got emails about
        If you are watching youtube on your desktop computer, I suggest ublock origin. It will block ads.

If you are watching on Android, I suggest newpipe or youtube vanced. Both will block ads.
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

All the above is what I personally use and all 3 are open source.

https://github.com/YTVanced

https://github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe

https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock
          --- begin sig file ---

--- end sig file ---

Comment

And I forgot the most important point in my initial reply.

5)
            --- begin sig file ---

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Originally posted by retiredcaps View Post
              All the above is what I personally use and all 3 are open source.

https://github.com/YTVanced

https://github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe

https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock
              Thank you for posting this information and there is Apple products

Look in the application store for ad blocker ( free version but I might upgrade to the pro version later after I have used for a while ) but you do have to use safari for it work correctly which I have just started using it and it works pretty good the videos do not get interrupt
              Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 01-30-2021, 07:26 PM.
              9 PC LCD Monitor
              6 LCD Flat Screen TV
              30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
              1 Dell Mother Board
              15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

Originally posted by retiredcaps View Post

3) Poor grammar also raises red flags. For example, "Thanks to brilliant engineer"
                Especially any improper spelling or unexpected punctuations, that will cause me to go into alarm right there!
                ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
                X