Need Schematic Asus AIO PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Schematic Asus AIO PC

I need schematic or boardview for asus all in one pc, board model V200IB Rev.1.3

it's hard to remain on after pressing power button, only last for 2-3 seconds then off but sometime it succesfully boot to window, i've been measured all inductor on the board (when it's hard to power on) and it's all there, no missing voltages.

strange thing happen when i measure voltage near the power button, it's fluctuated from 1.2v-3.3v and sometimes zero!!! when that voltages fluctuated the pc powered on by itself then turned off again. i've tracked the power button line to EC to try manually pull that line low without power button board attached to flex cable, the pc manage to power on for a long time but no display on screen.

someone had an idea where to look?

Re: Need Schematic Asus AIO PC

Originally posted by kodox View Post
    I need schematic or boardview for asus all in one pc, board model V200IB Rev.1.3

it's hard to remain on after pressing power button, only last for 2-3 seconds then off but sometime it succesfully boot to window, i've been measured all inductor on the board (when it's hard to power on) and it's all there, no missing voltages.

strange thing happen when i measure voltage near the power button, it's fluctuated from 1.2v-3.3v and sometimes zero!!! when that voltages fluctuated the pc powered on by itself then turned off again. i've tracked the power button line to EC to try manually pull that line low without power button board attached to flex cable, the pc manage to power on for a long time but no display on screen.

someone had an idea where to look?
    Probably this series still fresh from oven, I think currently not available.
    Seem only board of power button have issue.
    Is there a part which kind similar of LID ic on power button connector?

Comment

Re: Need Schematic Asus AIO PC

@on/off
      i think there's no ic on power button board, there's only resistor and capacitor. i'll upload the picture later

Comment

Working...
      X