Acer Aspire Z3-451 (AMD A10 Processor) BIOS Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer Aspire Z3-451 (AMD A10 Processor) BIOS Needed

The problem with this laptop it won't turn on when pressing power button, 3.3VALW & 5VALW present, 3.3 volt present on pin 8 of bios chip. When i unplug main battery and plug bench psu it's immediatelly turned on by itself with no picture on screen, when i long press power button it's turned off but it won't turned on again when i press the power button.

Since i don't have the schematics and i can't download the bios file from acer website, could someone share working bios dump here? Or please check my bios dump on the attachment
    Attached Files

Re: Acer Aspire Z3-451 (AMD A10 Processor) BIOS Needed

anyone, please...?

Comment

Try this one, untested .
      Attached Files
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

ok thank's. i'll try it tomorrow and report the result back

Comment

Good news, after flashed it turned on and display on screen. But the sympthom is still there, after long press on power button it won't turned on again using just bench psu or only battery attached but when i attached battery and then plug the bench psu no respond when i press power button and power consume display zero Amp on bench psu & 19v is present on mainboard.

More interesting is when i flashed the original dump of bios back to the chip, it's not blank anymore. But still have same sympthom, will search for the schematic. I think it's on another area that cause these and i hope it's not the EC (finger crossed)

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Try this one, untested .
            thank's bios working

Comment

Thank's bios working

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Try this one, untested .

Comment

Thanks for the bios. I've been searching high and low on the internet for it. Will try to flash it.

I am running Limuxmint. The PC seems to be OK but once in a while it will imput a character (something like a comma or apostrophe) continuously non-stop until the field is full. Denying you to fill in. I cannot load Gparted live to perform a low level formatting because the character will appear when asked for input, luckily after disabling the harddisk on bios it worked just this once. But still after installing Linuxmint it sometimes do appear. This made me suspect it is the bios and was somehow confirm when I tried to load in Clonezilla live I get the message something like suspected the bios might be broken.

Comment

I NEED ACER Z3 705 BIOS 14127-1

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysanthosh View Post
                      I NEED ACER Z3 705 BIOS 14127-1
                      read..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                      X