Attached Files

Comment

Re: need bios Asus G752VT mb model G752vy 2.0

thx working fine
      good job thx u so much

Comment

Asus G752VY Rev 2.2 BIOS dump needed

Hello everyone!
        Could someone please share BIOS and EC (1MB) dumps for Asus G752VY?

The laptop simply won't turn on after shut down. When feeded with 19vdc, motherboard consumes up to 700mA, then drops to 200mA and nothing happens. 3.2v is present at power button.

Motherboard:
        G752VY
        Rev 2.2

Laptop model:
        G752VY-GC081T

Thanks in advance!
        Warning: prolonged exposure to flux capacitor radiation caused by repeated time travel may cause Parkinson's!

Comment

Re: Asus G752VY Rev 2.2 BIOS dump needed

try this...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69785
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            Already tried, thank you. There is only one file which I assume has EC region included in it. Reflashing BIOS SPI didn't change anything. I found 1mb Winbond SPI IC near IT8995VG, so I hope reflashing it could possibly solve the problem.
            Warning: prolonged exposure to flux capacitor radiation caused by repeated time travel may cause Parkinson's!

Comment

There is several boards for your model pls give me sn

Comment

G1n0cy00l996027

Comment

by sn this is your bios.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cacla View Post
                    by sn this is your bios.
                    Thanks a lot! Could you please share EC file as well?

Comment

Originally posted by frutiz View Post
                      Thanks a lot! Could you please share EC file as well?
                      Try this one.Backup your EC.Post your old EC here if it doesn`t work .
                      Attached Files
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Asus ROG G752VY Corrupted BIOS

Could someone please help me with this corrupted BIOS on Asus ROG G752VY, the problem with this laptop was no display on the lcd or HDMI port, after confirmed all power rails is ok i decided to flash the bios using the file downloaded from asus website, after edited the file then flashed to bios chip (ofcourse backed up the original bios first) and it works but, on bios no serial number displayed and some accesory on the laptop not work like keyboard light, macro button etc.

i think it's a software related issue, so i decided to reinstal windows 10 and strange things happen, the installer of windows asked me for product number and from my experience if the laptop had a TPM module and had a window sticker on a bottom of it i didn't had to enter product number manually, after skipped it and finishing installed windows 10, some of the hardware in device manager had a warning (exlamation mark) and tells that the device had a problem and all software downloaded from asus website for that type of ROG can't installed and said "this software is only for asus laptop only"

i tried to reflash the bios using menu in the bios (Start Easy Flash) but it isn't detect the battery attached and i can't continue flashing process

please someone help me to edit the bios file i've attached here
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Asus ROG Corrupted BIOS

Try this bios .
                          Attached Files
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Asus ROG Corrupted BIOS

Thank's friend!!!!

It's worked perfectly!!!!

Comment

GC162T bios dump anyone?
                              cpu pwm vron is 3.3 v but no voltage on coils.cpu coil ohm is 1.7ohm.maybe cpu off?
                              thank you guys

Comment

G752VY EC and BIOS

From the documentation I found on the net, there is some confusion about how to program the EC and if it is necessary. Furthermore, many make the mistake of identifying the w25q80 as memory for the EC while it is the firmware of the thunderbolt.
                                The EC firmware is also in the main bios, in these cases, it should self-program st the startup.
                                In summary,
                                1) keyboard connector is used to program the ITE of the keyboard
                                2) JDEBUG4402 connector is used to program the EC
                                3) W25Q64 is the main BIOS
                                4) W25Q80 contains a 1M alpine ridge firmware, thunderbolt
                                There is no scheme or boardview for the G752VY but the pdf scheme of the G752VSK is very similar.

I needed the bios and the ec to do other tests, the model is G752VT motherboard G752VY rev 2.0

Comment

Re: G752VY EC and BIOS

This is the conf for vertyanov
                                  G752VY KB_pins=15 PD0=2 PD1=9 PD2=13 PD3=6 PD4=14 PD5=12 PD6=15 PD7=1 BUSY=4 STB=11 AFD=3 INIT=8 SLIN=10 KSI4=7 KSI5=5
                                  Attached Files

Comment

hi

i need a bin for asus rog g752vt-gc073t please.

The laptop is asking for password after updating the bios to version 307 !

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by wasfi View Post
                                      hi

i need a bin for asus rog g752vt-gc073t please.

The laptop is asking for password after updating the bios to version 307 !

Thank you
                                      post the original bios
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

i don't have it but the motherboard number is the same as requested by @teqcom
                                        mb model G752vy 2.0
                                        does this help !?

Comment

Working...
                                        X