asus x550VB keeps on sleeping mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus x550VB keeps on sleeping mode

Ive already disabled all sleep option on the laptop but sometimes it goes sleep

Those the memory could be the problem?

Re: asus x550VB keeps on sleeping mode

Does it sleep after 30 minutes or at different times.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Does it sleep after 30 minutes or at different times.
      sometimes a 1min somethimes 30 min and sometimes after starting

Comment

Does it go into sleep or does it shut off completely ?
        If it goes to sleep I highly suspect there is something wrong with the lid switch.

Comment

Originally posted by KvnTM View Post
          Does it go into sleep or does it shut off completely ?
          If it goes to sleep I highly suspect there is something wrong with the lid switch.
          Yes it shut off the you need to press the power to see its display again

I also think its the LID switch because if I jsut remove the power flex it will not sleep
          Last edited by kalilinux25; 11-22-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
            Yes it shut off the you need to press the power to see its display again

I also think its the LID switch because if I jsut remove the power flex it will not sleep
            It would be important to know if the laptop does indeed shut off completely or go into hibernation/sleep.
            The power led does usually "breathe" or blink when the laptop is hibernating or sleeping.

Plug the power flex back in and wiggle it a little while the laptop is on. You might also try flexing the boards a little. Maybe there's a broken solder joint somewhere. But don't bend the boards like crazy! That would cause more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by KvnTM View Post
              It would be important to know if the laptop does indeed shut off completely or go into hibernation/sleep.
              The power led does usually "breathe" or blink when the laptop is hibernating or sleeping.

Plug the power flex back in and wiggle it a little while the laptop is on. You might also try flexing the boards a little. Maybe there's a broken solder joint somewhere. But don't bend the boards like crazy! That would cause more damage.
              Thanks I think the problem was the TRANSISTOR around the powerbutton board i think its faulty

Comment

Yes, that is the lid switch.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                  Yes, that is the lid switch.
                  [IMG][/IMG]

what type of trasnsitor to

Comment

Its a hall switch as rhetoricalcheese said. Get one from a donor ,any 3V one will do.

It might be this AH180N-WG-7 https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...d4bcdd1b93.pdf
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

[QUOTE=SMDFlea;927388]Its a hall switch as rhetoricalcheese said. Get one from a donor ,any 3V one will do.

It might be this AH180N-WG-7 https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...d4bcdd1b93.pdf[/QUOTE
                      can u give me some quivalenvalue sir

Comment

Working...
                      X