X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi every body
    new in this forum !
    i'm from France ... so sorry for my bad english ... :-)
    have a nice day !

Comment

Hey all! Joined to save my old tv from ending up in landfill. Lets hope we can fix it and provide the info for others to save their TVs!

Comment

Hi,
        Greetings everyone!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm an electronics engineer and love to repair electronics in my free time. I have spent most of my time doing board repair on burnt laptops.

I always come here for high-quality posts and repair advice.

I've stumbled upon a dead-end in my search for a fix and will post my first question here.

Comment

Hi, I'm Fiona.

Can someone please help me with a query?
            I am trying to fix an electronic keyboard (Pitchmaster DU090463) which has a blown capacitor.
            I have armed myself with a new box of various sizes of capacitors and a soldering iron kit. BUT, the capacitor which has blown is unidentifiable due to it blowing to smithereens.
            I guessed which size it might be based on the size of the base (all that was left of it) and the other sizes of capacitors on the pcb, but every time I replace it...boom!
            How do I figure this out??
            Thanks in advance.
            Fiona

Comment

Hello,

My name is James. I am trying to repair the wife's Lenovo 910 laptop. I'm a retired Satellite Communications systems maintainer, so I miss fixing things.

Comment

My name is deskjet!!!
                A little about me, I've been in electronics since 1977 also computers.
                I remember loading windows 95 with about 23 diskette (god I am old, lol)
                now I do computers and electronics as a hobby .
                I enjoy helping out my friends with their computer and electronic problems

Comment

Hello,
                  I am a recent electrical engineering graduate, and I enjoy designing and repairing electronics. Lately I have been repairing various electronic modules for Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT cars, such as engine control units, transmission control units etc. The units from the 1990s have issues with electrolytic capacitors that leak electrolyte out of the bottom seal, causing all kinds of problems. I have a hard time finding info about which capacitor series leak electrolyte, so I would like to share my findings here.

Comment

Hello I am new from B.C. This forum was recommended to me for learning a lot about repairing tv's. I am happy to be here.

Comment

hello... i'm jhong from davao de oro... thank you for accepting me...

Comment

Hi, i'm a student and I try dumb stuff on computers as a hobby. Sometimes I fuck up but it makes me learn.

Comment

hey guys

Comment

Hello guys thanks for accepting my request to join. Happy holidays!

Comment

Oi, meu nome é Daniel, sou engenheiro de controle e automação, sou técnico eletrônico e atua na área a 22 anos.

Comment

Hi - I'm here because apparently products sold these days don't come with schematics or any assistance whatsoever in helping you fix them should something go wrong. I'm willing to go way beyond what an average person is willing to do to fix something, including de-soldering and soldering components for replacement. I have a collection of specialty tools, however I am by no means an expert and look for directions and instructions! So glad I found this place.

Comment

Hola a todos, Mi nombre es Javier, soy aficionado a la electrónica.

Por lo general, ayudo a mis Amigos a reparar sus computadoras y otros electrodomésticos, por lo que eventualmente busco información para enfrentar los problemas que encuentro durante el proceso de reparación.

Estoy muy contento de haber encontrado este foro, la información que he encontrado es muy valiosa y espero poder ser de ayuda para algunos de los miembros y compartir información y mis conocimientos con ustedes, y divertirme al mismo tiempo.

Muchas gracias a los fundadores y administradores del foro y a todos los aquí presentes por su colaboración.

Comment

Hi, everyone

Comment

Hey Everyone,

I'm Zilla, from Leeds in West Yorkshire in the UK.

I have loved computers since age 7 and worked in and with them for the best part of 25 years. It is not until fairly recently I developed a serious interest in electronics but now the rabbit is out of the hat, let's see where it goes

My first computer was an Acorn Electron, which fortunately, my parents bought me (age 7) rather than the SEGA Master System I begged them for. If I was going to get something so expensive for Christmas. I would NOT just be for playing games! . . . And the rest is History, Electron, Spectrum, C64, Amiga and eventually PC and Mac.

I am still a huge Amiga Geek now and always swore blind it had the greatest Demo Scene there ever was. I have a good handle on the use of most types of software from, some programming, C, C++, Asm, to Video Editing and Encoding, After Effects, Vdub, Vegas, to Graphics PS, Paintshop Pro, Illustrator, Audio, Fruity Loops, Goldwave, Soundtracker, Hex editors, Office etc. . I'm mucked around with almost every bit of software I've managed to get my grubby mits on over the years.

I guess it was only a matter of time before I became a little more interested with exactly what was going on under the hood. So here I am.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm here from New Zealand and need help with a bios for my Acre Aspire ES1-411-C6GN. I have no idea in which forum to post or how to do it, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comment

Hello. Trying to download files

Comment

Working...
                                          X