Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Thanks for inf i will change a N288G
    Last edited by Soo; 09-02-2021, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soo View Post
      Thanks for inf i will change a N288G
      Try...
      Attached Files

Comment

I buy a laptop of second hand but the seller send me the pc with pass he told me he forgot the supervisor pass, stupid of me i try flash with the bios of lenovo page but now only turns 1 sec on and shut down i try flash again the bios backup but nothing someone can help me?

its a lenovo t480 20l6

Please help me im very frustrated i need my pc its very expensive buy another mother board from this model
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Hi to all ,
          Can you help me to patch the bios.thanks! Lenovo t450s

Comment

Originally posted by MeoT View Post
            Which tools do you recommend to backup and flash the BIOS on a lenovo P72 ?

AFAIK you need to read and reprogram MEC chip on that model.

Comment

Hi,
              I have lenovo thinkpad yoga 260 i have attached the bios bin, can somebody please patch it up for me.
              Regards

Comment

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
                Hi,
                I have lenovo thinkpad yoga 260 i have attached the bios bin, can somebody please patch it up for me.
                Regards
                >
                Attached Files
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.​
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Anyone know what the issue might be for when the autopatcher seems be stuck at step [1/2] BootOption

over 20 mins, it's been stuck, but I do see the Patched file in the folder.

I'm using a Win10 laptop with latest python 3.9.7 installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                    >
                    Hi,
                    I tried the patch but it did not work, after pressing F1 it says bad CRC it says press F1 and after pressing the screen goes black and stays black.
                    Regards

Comment

thinkpad t480s need help to unlock

Comment

Originally posted by leva2407 View Post
                        thinkpad t480s need help to unlock
                        >
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, can you help me please patch BIOS for Yoga 460? Autopatcher doesn't work, blocked by defender. thank you!
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                            Hi, can you help me please patch BIOS for Yoga 460? Autopatcher doesn't work, blocked by defender. thank you!
                            >
                            Attached Files

Comment

>
                              It's working, thank you very much!
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

It's working, thank you very much!
                                You're welcome

Comment

You're welcome
                                  Can you help me again please with T540p computrace activated? Thank you.
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Can you help me again please with T540p computrace activated? Thank you.
                                    Sure, your file was 4194816 bytes, I've trimmed it to 4194304 bytes as it should be and patched the dump. For Computrace removal you will need to enable bios password first, and then try with the patch.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Sure, your file was 4194816 bytes, I've trimmed it to 4194304 bytes as it should be and patched the dump. For Computrace removal you will need to enable bios password first, and then try with the patch.
                                      thank you very much, also for useful indications (to put password).
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Hello,

I'm trying to find informations to unlock a thinkpad x390 yoga, which has a NUVOTON NPCE388PB0BX embedded controller. I found a detailed shematic (here) but I'm lost with all these informations. p.24 shows the EC/KBC and p.25 shows the SPI flash BIOS. What kind of programmer do I need? What is the easyest solution if the auto-patcher doesn't work on 9th generation?

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by jacksomething View Post
                                          Hello,

I'm trying to find informations to unlock a thinkpad x390 yoga, which has a NUVOTON NPCE388PB0BX embedded controller. I found a detailed shematic (here) but I'm lost with all these informations. p.24 shows the EC/KBC and p.25 shows the SPI flash BIOS. What kind of programmer do I need? What is the easyest solution if the auto-patcher doesn't work on 9th generation?

Thank you very much
                                          Its not the first time you`ve asked about this https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96544 ,youve posted twice in 2 more threads today... whats wrong with bumping your old thread up
                                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                          X