X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
    try
    Now i get 3 times flashing green light when i plug in power supply and pressing power button.

am i doomed?

Comment

Just to remind myself later, it works on P52s and P51 aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
        Lenovo Carbon X1 7th gen. not working with patch
        So what is the solution for it?

Comment

Can someone please patch my bios file for a Lenovo X270 i5

Thanks in advance

Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Hi.
            I have been given a LENOVO x1 Carbon.
            label on the bottom "Type 4360-AP8

MOBO labelled 11246-1
            LGS-1 MB
            48.4RQ21.011

Anyone know id this patch will work on this model

BINs from both chips attached.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kadsinfo View Post
              Can someone please patch my bios file for a Lenovo X270 i5

Thanks in advance

Try
              Attached Files

Comment

How to remove supervisor bios password Lenovo Thinkpad 10 tablet (Type 20C1, 20C3,20E3, 20E4)

Comment

@tchonangauz
                  It's probably a lot easier for you to post the Unlock Key Hint Number that is shown after 3 incorrect passwords. If you post a Hint Code wait for the Unlock Password, as it changes every 3 incorrect passwords; you can try any password 2 times and then shut down tablet pressing power button, then power-on to try again any other password you may receive.

Comment

Hello everyone, I need a help with bios pass thinkpad L13

Comment

Originally posted by rbnote View Post
                      Hello everyone, I need a help with bios pass thinkpad L13
                      The EC is NPCE288 ,only via JTAG as far as i know.
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I want lenovo patcher software for t460

Comment

Originally posted by amukd View Post
                          I want lenovo patcher software for t460
                          did you read post #1 ?
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello and congratulations on your hard work!

Should someone with little technical knowledge attempt this? I'm comfortable with opening up a laptop (with giving it a try at least), but I have neither the tools nor the knowledge to solder or remove chips.

Is there some tutorial I could follow?

If I understood correctly I should start with a image of the BIOS in the laptop, run it by the patching tool, and then flash it to the laptop, is this it? Do I need to extract the BIOS image from the laptop somehow, or can I just use a BIOS image I find online?

I found a very cheap T480 from a seller with a good reputation on ebay, and was hoping to use it for school, but I'm afraid to spend the money and then find I can't unlock it (the seller conformed it's BIOS locked).

Sorry for the bother, and thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                              Just to remind myself later, it works on P52s and P51 aswell.
                              Sorry to bother you, buy since you seem to know how to go through the process, could you help with the questions above?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi Community,

I have a Supervisor Password on a Lenovo ThinkPad P53 (Type 20QN, 20QQ) with this BIOS version : n2nuj18w

Im trying to apply the lenovo_autopatcher_0.2 but i can't get the bin file from this exe, i have trying multi extractor's but i can't get the Bin file !
                                Please if there is some one ho have a solution for how to unlock the Supervisor Password on my P53 or the Bin file to try the lenovo_autopatcher please !

Regards.

Comment

@KinG_007
                                  Most likely the bios chip size is 32MB, it has the Self-Healing feature which prevents using the Autopatcher. If so, then for the moment the only way is using EC/KBC programmer, but you will still need to find the JTAG connections on the motherboard.

Comment

Hi everyone

How can I remove a Supervisor password on a Lenovo Thinkpad P73 ?

Thanks !

Comment

Hello!

Is there an easy way to remove the supervisor password from a Lenovo Z51-70? I don't have a programmer.

Comment

@fpaliuc
                                        If it’s only the Supervisor Password then you may boot into Windows and you can use a utility to read the BIOS (including UEFI variables), with that someone may be able to help as sometimes the passwords in Lenovo laptops (non-ThinkPad) are stored as scan codes and password can be recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                                          @fpaliuc
                                          If it’s only the Supervisor Password then you may boot into Windows and you can use a utility to read the BIOS (including UEFI variables), with that someone may be able to help as sometimes the passwords in Lenovo laptops (non-ThinkPad) are stored as scan codes and password can be recovered.
                                          Yes, it's only a matter of removing the supervisor password. Which tool could i use to read the BIOS?
                                          Last edited by fpaliuc; 11-17-2021, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X