acer es1-431

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acer es1-431

I have here acer es1-431, the problem is when i plugged in the charger orange light present but on the screen backlight is flickering pressing power button nothings happens, anyone encounter this please help

Re: acer es1-431

You`re a senior member and should know by now that you should give as much detail as possible. Voltage measurements ? ,tried another screen ?, tried without the screen and LVDS attached ? ,tried another LVDS cable ? ,checked the panel PCB voltage at coils ? , checked DC-IN mosfets ? ,tried another charger ? , checked the power jack , checked al ports for damage , tried with and without the battery .
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-27-2021, 08:25 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

all voltages is present, screen is good tested on another laptop, lvds cable is good tested, tried removing lvds cable and switch on no external display,fan is not spinning, check voltages on power button 3.3v is present, without battery same issue

Comment

history of this laptop is working fine until one day when plugged in the charger the backlight screen is flickering and cannot turn on

Comment

and here is the other details sometimes it can turn on and display comes but when it rest same issue appeared

Comment

same issue when plugged in the charger backlight on the screen lights but sometimes it can turn on and display comes but sometimes cannot turn on

Comment

Is LVDS socket voltages normal when turned on, 3.3v 19v BL_ON Bright. In the external inverter model, the 0 ohm resistor in the 19v line on the board was problematic.
              I'm not happy to be so strong. because it's not humanly

Comment

yes its normal when turn on pin 40 39 on lvds have 19v and pin 36 35 34 LCDVCC have 3.3v

Comment

where could it be the 0hm resistor located?

Comment

When you are not getting display, check VS voltage. To mee, it seems like run voltage issue.

Comment

example, in the 19v line.
                      Attached Files
                      I'm not happy to be so strong. because it's not humanly

Comment

Working...
                      X