X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNLOCK BIOS PASSWORD HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2

Originally posted by peste View Post
    try..
    I am sorry. I don't want to spam this tread full with my questions. Can you please tell me how i can backup my bios?

The bios i've send was not good. The backup of the bios fails. What programm can I use for this? I think I do know how to flash the bin file you send me. I can use HP bios utility to make a flash usb and then replace the bin file with the bin file you send me :-)

Only thing now is, how do i backup my bios so I can post it here?
    Last edited by veldiesneek; 02-17-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veldiesneek View Post
      I am sorry. I don't want to spam this tread full with my questions. Can you please tell me how i can backup my bios?

The bios i've send was not good. The backup of the bios fails. What programm can I use for this? I think I do know how to flash the bin file you send me. I can use HP bios utility to make a flash usb and then replace the bin file with the bin file you send me :-)

Only thing now is, how do i backup my bios so I can post it here?
      you need an SPI programmer for example CH341a because it is cheaper and you will not use it often .... use the program it comes with, if it does not work use this program..https:program..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10
      more details can be found on the internet ... make more copies and comparisons in the HxD program..which looks like post it here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

If my bios has a password, can I use one of the backups provided here? or does each computer have a special code? Does it work by putting the original bios? thanks for helping me with the answers: D

Comment

In any case, you would need to use a programmer to flash your file. Reading it doesn't take much more time. So just read from your computer, use HPUnlocker to remove password and flash it back to your computer.

You might have different issues when using a random dump and you will lose all your data (Serial number, windows key and such) most of the times when using a random dump.

Comment

yes, I have the CH341A EEPROM programmer, I am going to make a copy of my bios, so that you can help me, thanks for answering.

Edit: Thanks, I had not understood until I look for your HPUnlocker tool.
            Last edited by luisray; 03-01-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Re: hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 BIOS!!

this file have password plz clear me
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-11-2023, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Re: hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 BIOS!!

Originally posted by alilaptops
                this file have password plz clear me
                if it works enter the DMI information
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                  I have that software for HP, wrote it myself. I will not sell it. Just wait, I will soon post it in this forum for free one day.

First file was edited manually, thatswhy it was faulty
                  Hi, I had the smc.bin file from hp couple of years before and it never work, I wonder if you can help me with that pls?
                  The model is HP Elitebook 1030 x360 g2

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2...help

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    try..
                    ty bro it work fine 100 %
                    OKBALORD

Comment

Hp EliteBook x360 1030 G2 no display

Hp EliteBook x360 1030 G2 no display, the motherboard turns by itself on as soon as I plug in the power cord, fan spin & after a minute or so it shuts down again & this continues forever. I am uploading both Original BIOS 128MB & 64MB... Can anyone have these BIOS dumps rectified so that the laptop starts to work again. Motherboard is OLDMAN-6050A2848001-MB-A01., Thanks in advance

Comment

Re: Hp EliteBook x360 1030 G2 no display

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                        Hp EliteBook x360 1030 G2 no display, the motherboard turns by itself on as soon as I plug in the power cord, fan spin & after a minute or so it shuts down again & this continues forever. I am uploading both Original BIOS 128MB & 64MB... Can anyone have these BIOS dumps rectified so that the laptop starts to work again. Motherboard is OLDMAN-6050A2848001-MB-A01., Thanks in advance
                        try..

Comment

Thank you very much... will program & let you know...TY

Comment

"Peste" you only updated the 128MB ... Please update ther other BIOS 64MB too. Thanks for the cooperation.

Comment

Any update on the 64MB BIOS, or that does not need to be updated...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                                Any update on the 64MB BIOS, or that does not need to be updated...Thanks
                                use like this..64MB original laptop, and 128MB updated ...

Comment

Re: bios for HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2

Hi,

Here iss ma locked bios, can you send me one unlocked ?

Take care.

Tery.

Comment

Sorry, here is my locked bios

Comment

Originally posted by teryon View Post
                                      Sorry, here is my locked bios
                                      >
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi, I have flashed your file and now, at boot it ask about «*power on authentication*», sélect a user, I have 2 choices without anything written on it.
                                        Whatever I choose, it says «*authentication failed*» system locked*», press the power button to restart the system*»

What can I do ?

Comment

Originally posted by teryon View Post
                                          Hi, I have flashed your file and now, at boot it ask about «*power on authentication*», sélect a user, I have 2 choices without anything written on it.
                                          Whatever I choose, it says «*authentication failed*» system locked*», press the power button to restart the system*»

What can I do ?
                                          try

Comment

Working...
                                          X