X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, i'm salvatore, from Italy, Naples.

I'm a 34 years old professional Computer technician and also a Drummer
    This is the only forum who doesn't ask to pay to download schematic or bios files .
    I really appreciate it
    Sorry for my bad english

Comment

Hello!
      Just wanted to say hi and give a short presentation of myself.
      I am a systems engineer within the IT field, specially air traffic control systems. I have to many hobbies and electronics, troubleshooting electronics are some of them :-)

Comment

Hey there!

My name's hutch, and I am but a humble IT student from Luxembourg. I dabble in electronics repair on the side, and usually try and build something home automation related, but also occasionally repair laptops and such.

Comment

Greetings to everyone!

I found the forum because of a google search. I am a 53 year old. I have been repairing electronics for many years. I hope to be a useful member of the community.

Comment

hello every one i am new here on this forum, mostly finding best solutions here that why registered to contribute.

Comment

Hi guys, I just decided to join you great forums. I found this place when looking for the scheme of an integrated circuit for checking and measuring working voltages.

I hope to have fun here, as well as learn more about computer electronics and hone my electronic skills.
              : duh:

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm a new owner of a Lenovo X270 laptop with supervisor password in it.
                And bought my first EEPROM Programmer yesterday (CH341A) to do the job

Love French YT Electronic Channel Deus Ex (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH6...3_WIXEwmhv9HEg)
                So let's go to program some chip

Comment

Hello Please I would need a schematics diagram and board file for dell precision tower 7910. my motherboard is not functioning it is flashing warning lights. I would like to repair it. Any tips would be of great help.

Comment

Hello, my name is Victor, I am happy to help and I want to upload my backups of the bios that I have in my workshop.

Comment

Hello, I am new, I try to enter the world of BIOS, how to obtain the code and be able to help in some problems and solve them, I am learning, thanks for accepting me.

Comment

Hi everyone! I hope that I will learn from you what I do not know, or do not know completely. I'm glad that I'm with you

Comment

Hi everybody.

I am a telecommunication engineer and I started my career with a 8088 processor with 8 MHz, 1MB RAM, 20MB HDD and a CGA video card... 4 colours! I still remember when I bought the first sound blaster and I tried to connect to X.25 network using the blue boxing with my 2400 baud modem ... well maybe to someone this would ring a bell, for the others maybe I am just too old ;-)

It is a pleasure to be connected to this forum. I have some faulty LMQ-1 12298-2 boards I would like to play with and I would like to use the knowledge of this group to see if I can make at least one back to work.

Comment

Hola un placer conocerlos a todos soy Ingeniero en Telecomunicaciones me gusta la electronica desde pequeño siempre quise saber como funcionan las cosas y desarmaba todo lo que me daban siempre me interezo el mundo electronico y aqui estoy cada dia aprendiendo un poco mas trabajo actualmente reparando equipos electronicos desde laptos plantas de audio pc hasta celulares tengo 50 años y sigo aprendiendo todos los dias de mi podria contar muchas cosas soy deportista tambien mi edad no me limita a realizar cualquier deporte siempre a sido asi. Tengo 2 hijos una hembra ya grande y un varon bebe apenas con 1 año y medio de nacido quiero seguir actualizandome y aprendiendo mas de electronica y espero que me ayuden en eso aqui en este gran grupo saludos a todos

Comment

Hello,
                              New here because of an HP Elitebook 840 G3 with a Bios locked by a password.
                              I tried to learn and I found you.
                              You are a well of knowledge.

PS: Sorry for my English, I am a French.

Comment

Hola Buenas Noches

Saludos desde la Ciudad de México llegue a esta pagina debido a que quiero ver un detalle que tengo con una Laptop Toshiba soy Ing. en Mecatrónica espero poder apoyarlos en lo mas que se pueda y ser un miembro muy activo en los foros ya que veo que tienen información muy buena en la pagina.

Comment

Hi I've been working with computers and electronics sence I was a child good old windows 3.1 and 386 processers. I mainly just trying to learn new information now a days as does help with my health problems I hope I can learn and help towards this forum many thanks adam

Comment

Hi All, new here. I'm from the UK and a big computer geek. Looking to restore some older computer components.

Comment

Greetings!, repairing almost everything that is repairable.

Comment

I started out with a Tandy TRS-80 back in the early 80's and have kept up with the technology to date. I'm working with BIOS flashing now to unlock laptops that have unknown passwords.

Comment

Hello,

I'm a rookie whose trying..

Comment

Working...
                                          X