Asus E5-571G no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus E5-571G no power

the computer when I press the power button only the light comes on and the black screen does not start, the fan starts and then all silence with the black screen. below is the video that you see the problems

Help me
    Attached Files

Re: Asus E5-571G no power

does it suddenly die or you do something in it. (like bios reflashing that kind of thing) if not, try to clean the memory module using a pencil eraser then test it again.. if you have a battery try to disconnect it then power it using the laptop adapter test it again ..if you have a spare monitor try to connect via hdmi or vga to see if the lcd gone bad.
    Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

Measure voltage on all coils.

Comment

Thanks I try and I'll update you

Comment

Originally posted by Duranitron View Post
          does it suddenly die or you do something in it. (like bios reflashing that kind of thing) if not, try to clean the memory module using a pencil eraser then test it again.. if you have a battery try to disconnect it then power it using the laptop adapter test it again ..if you have a spare monitor try to connect via hdmi or vga to see if the lcd gone bad.
          I followed the instructions you recommended to me, the problem always remains the same
          In programming the Eeprom using CH314 the bin file that I used and clear me.bin.
          What is the difference between clear me.bin and E5-571G-57D9_LA-B991P.BIN
          Last edited by Michele1968sa; 06-30-2020, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michele1968sa View Post
            I followed the instructions you recommended to me, the problem always remains the same
            In programming the Eeprom using CH314 the bin file that I used and clear me.bin.
            What is the difference between clear me.bin and E5-571G-57D9_LA-B991P.BIN
            in reflashing the bios always save the orignal bios bin to you computer.. have you check the memory module .. if you have a working spare memory or if there are 2 modules try to install only one and the other.... test iit...where did you get the bios bin? the clear me bin nay be the result of using Intel Engine Firmware Analysis Tool ,, the 5-571G-57D9_LA-B991P.BIN just the eeprom copy of the original bios bin..

Comment

check all voltages specially the always on voltages.. 3.3vALW 5vALW and also the voltage supply for the bios ic.. check also the cmos battery..

Comment

in reflashing the bios always save the orignal bios bin to you computer.. have you check the memory module .. if you have a working spare memory or if there are 2 modules try to install only one and the other.... test iit...where did you get the bios bin? the clear me bin nay be the result of using Intel Engine Firmware Analysis Tool ,, the 5-571G-57D9_LA-B991P.BIN just the eeprom copy of the original bios bin..
                Could you point me to an original bios so that I can install it and I'm sure it's the right one

Comment

the computer when I press the power button only the light comes on and the black screen does not start, the fan starts and then all silence with the black screen. below is the video that you see the problems

Help me
                  is this the result after you flash your bios? or its the original problem. because this symptoms is the result of reflashing your bios with un matched bios dump.. make sure of the model number seen in the moboard itself.. then post it and lets try to find the exact bios dump for your laptop...

Comment

check all voltages specially the always on voltages.. 3.3vALW 5vALW and also the voltage supply for the bios ic.. check also the cmos battery..

The buffer battery that powers the cmos is 2.66 volts. It is a normal value ?
                    Attached Files

Comment

The buffer battery that powers the cmos is 2.66 volts. It is a normal value ?
                      better yet change it to isolate the problem,can you post the model number located on the motherboard and lets try to find the original bios dump for you laptop.. did you check the bios ic pin voltage?

Comment

better yet change it to isolate the problem,can you post the model number located on the motherboard and lets try to find the original bios dump for you laptop.. did you check the bios ic pin voltage?
                        pin 8 of the 0 volt port, it is possible that the bios winbond 25Q64FV SIQ at this point is not powered ...

it's possible that it's broken ... in the meantime I ordered some empty bios to be programmed

Acer E5-571G-562B A5WAH LA-B991P.

I am attaching the motherboard

I also attach the photo of the bios ()

Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

when you power on the laptop you get 0 volt in bios pin 8 vcc must be 2.7 to 3.3 volts... did you replaced the bios battery?.. trace it why it has no voltage...

Comment

pin 8 of the 0 volt port, it is possible that the bios winbond 25Q64FV SIQ at this point is not powered ...

it's possible that it's broken ... in the meantime I ordered some empty bios to be programmed

Acer E5-571G-562B A5WAH LA-B991P.

I am attaching the motherboard

I also attach the photo of the bios ()

Thanks

here is the schematics trace the vcc of the bios ic first...try to take off the eeprom and measure the voltage in pin 8 of the board.. you must get 3.3volts..
                            Attached Files

Comment

The CMOS battery voltage is a little low. You don`t have +3VALWP voltage, check voltage on PU401.
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                The CMOS battery voltage is a little low. You don`t have +3VALWP voltage, check voltage on PU401.
                                I have made a more accurate measurement .. I find myself the following measures:

Battery voltage 2.8 Volt
                                Integrated PU401 to pin 8 I find 3.40 volts
                                Last edited by Michele1968sa; 07-03-2020, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                                  Measure voltage on all coils.

Can you indicate which ones in the attached diagram
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Can you indicate which ones in the attached diagram
                                    here is were you measure all the voltages.. be careful when measuring it dont short anything...
                                    Attached Files

Comment

if you measure it post is here.. thanks..

Comment

Hello, in the meantime while I do other measurements you can find me the dump of the original bios I indicate the following data Acer E5-571G-562B A5WAH LA-B991P attached I have inserted the S/N NXMLCET017535033C43400 and SNID 53501325234.Thanks
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by Michele1968sa; 09-14-2020, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X