PC Win 10 random freezes help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC Win 10 random freezes help

Hi guys hope you had an happy new year and great 2023 entrance; yesterday my PC froze again, and today i checked the device manager and Intel Management Engine Interface was there again , i guess it update itself ,i uninstalled it again, but there are a few items there should i uninstall them too? how can i stop it from updating? thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

I briefly read the previous posts. My first reaction is that it is overheating. Try opening the device manager and delete everything in there and not reboot when prompted and then get as far as you can and reboot and let it find everything again. Start at the bottom and do not delete the usb or the kybd or mouse until last.... Otherwise does EVERYTING work on your computer? Nothing flaky like the net adapter or sound or wifi if built in?

Comment

@ivtec: MEI probably came back through Windows Update. I wouldn´t uninstall anything else from this list without a reason.

@captainKKK: what makes you think that overheating could be an issue here? Even if it was, a system freeze would be an unusal reaction.

Comment

Working...
        X