DELL XPS 8930 motherboard bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DELL XPS 8930 motherboard bios needed

Was updating the bios on a DELL XPS when the power shut off abruptly was looking for a bios bin file so I can directly flash the bios chip to get the pc back up and running. I have already tried updating using recovery can not get it to do anything other than power on. If needed the spec of the system are IPCFL-VM motherboard i7 8700 GTX 1070 1tb SATA HDD 8gb ram 500w PSU

Re: DELL XPS 8930 motherboard bios needed

Originally posted by seanxxx316 View Post
    Was updating the bios on a DELL XPS when the power shut off abruptly was looking for a bios bin file so I can directly flash the bios chip to get the pc back up and running. I have already tried updating using recovery can not get it to do anything other than power on. If needed the spec of the system are IPCFL-VM motherboard i7 8700 GTX 1070 1tb SATA HDD 8gb ram 500w PSU
    We will need your Backup Bios even if it's corrupted, your Bios could be in one Chip or divided into 2 Chips.
    Also write your Device Service Tag.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Service tag info sticker on this one has been removed so no idea there the bios file is below
      Attached Files

Comment

Service tag info sticker on this one has been removed so no idea there the bios file is below
        Here's your New Bios, try it and let me know.
        Service Tag: 39RNMR2.
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

That did it up and running again. Thank you very much.
          Attached Files

Comment

That did it up and running again. Thank you very much.
            Glad to know, You're Welcome.
            >>>>>

Comment

Working...
            X