Dell Optiplex 5070 BIOS Computrace Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Optiplex 5070 BIOS Computrace Removal

Please help me remove the Computrace by Absolute from the attached BIOS dump from Dell OptiPlex 5070. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sop16; 01-23-2023, 04:55 PM.

Re: Dell Optiplex 5070 BIOS Computrace Removal

Originally posted by sop16 View Post
    Please help me remove the Computrace by Absolute from the attached BIOS dump from Dell OptiPlex 5070. Thanks!
    Try the both files and see if one of them works fine.
    Service Tag: F3PDRZ2.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Try the both files and see if one of them works fine.
      Service Tag: F3PDRZ2.
      It worked! Thank you so much!

Would you point me to where I can learn how this is done and what software/s is used for this procedure?

Comment

Originally posted by sop16 View Post
        It worked! Thank you so much!

Would you point me to where I can learn how this is done and what software/s is used for this procedure?
        You're Welcome.
        Download the Official Bios from Dell, extract it, and change the Bios Region in your Dump with the one which is provided by Dell.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
        X