Msi B550M PRO-VDH Identified Missing Components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Msi B550M PRO-VDH Identified Missing Components

My flux is some chine cheap paste staff my solders splatters everywhere , I have hot air but not much experience with.
    93ohm change to 53ohm but this can be due repairing broken trace.
    also 10k ohm show 9.6k but testing now under stress test Furmark dGPU Rx 470 + CPUz stress test for CPU and is stable, previous owner have instant crash when stress dGPU Rx 5700xt

I ordered some PVB-60 Varnish from AG Chemia because was cheaper than solder-mask
    Last edited by Rabit; 03-29-2022, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa Su View Post
      I am pretty noob to the game so not sure if it's possible to identify these missing components from the schematic. I hope it helps.
      woo amazing

Comment

Having some problem. Reading thread helps me to identify missing smd's. Thanks a lot.

Comment

I welcome everyone, help me select the torn off elements on the board, under load there is an immediate reboot.
          interested in elements under the number 1, 2, 3, 4
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, Thanks in advance, I have a version of this board. MS-7C95 Ver:1.4
            I too have a missing component that I can just barely see on the OP's post but the component marking is not sufficiently clear for me to make it out.
            If you have this board can you check the component marking of the part in the location I have circled in my pics?
            My board powers up but the CPU light stays lit without moving on to detect anything else
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DudeyDaddy View Post
              Hello, Thanks in advance, I have a version of this board. MS-7C95 Ver:1.4
              I too have a missing component that I can just barely see on the OP's post but the component marking is not sufficiently clear for me to make it out.
              If you have this board can you check the component marking of the part in the location I have circled in my pics?
              My board powers up but the CPU light stays lit without moving on to detect anything else
              It - QH2 (cmkt3904).

Comment

Originally posted by reppac View Post
                I welcome everyone, help me select the torn off elements on the board, under load there is an immediate reboot.
                interested in elements under the number 1, 2, 3, 4
                1 - 10 mFx6.3v
                2 - 93.1 Om 1%
                3,4 - 0.1 mFx16v

Comment

Originally posted by AL._.EX View Post
                  It - QH2 (cmkt3904).
                  Thanks for that. I checked that against the schematic and that is hotplug detection for the HDMI, I think it's unlikely that that is where my problem lies with this board as I am stuck with the CPU LED lit during boot. I'll keep looking to see if I can find where the issue lies.

Comment

Working...
                  X