Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LH50QETELGCXGO

Hi everyone,
    This is a display versus television, but same panel and board structure as UN(E)XXTU8000 and QNXXQ60TA's.
    First the background, I have several of these with lot more at work that died the same death and from the same cause.
    All of them are missing the havdd and avdd voltages.
    1.8v, 1.9v, 3.3v, are ok. Backlighting, smps board, sound, processor all seem ok.
    I started a schematic, converted to pdf so everyone could see it. I started this past weekend so it is just a beginning, I'm working on the fb_trdy_x traces as I type.
    I think this will really help everyone that has the combo main / t-con board using Silicon Mitus' VPMS2SM ic.
    Please ignore the footprints and model data if the pdf included it...I haven't gotten that far yet.
    Ok, so I have A13V through Q211 no problem. I believe the VIN_12 feeds the 1.8v, 1.9v, and 3.3v.
    I have VIN_12 at Q400...source, but no HVIN_12V at the drain. Gate wrings good to U400-6. Not sure if R4143 should be 33 ohm's it is the same on all my boards.
    Does anyone know what enables 'GD'? Maybe 'EN2' for HAVDD and AVDD, and 'EN1' for 1.8v, 1.9v, and 3.3v.
    I have no HAVDD or AVDD with or without flex ribbon connected.
    I did order the service manual, but received it missing pages, chapters, and the pinouts don't match up.
    Looks like it was photoshopped from different manuals.
    Any help would be appreciated. Maybe a moderator could make a sticky from the pdf...when we get closer to done.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung LH50QETELGCXGO

me a servido tu diagrama revisare la main para verificar

Comment

encontré esto espero que te sirva
      Attached Files

Comment

esto mas es del fabricante
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much, the SM4109 is similar to the one on my main board. I got 4 of mine fixed. Firmware was corrupted. 14 more to go! I ended up copying the firmware from the 2 remaining good display's.

Comment

Originally posted by mmaven806 View Post
            Thank you so much, the SM4109 is similar to the one on my main board. I got 4 of mine fixed. Firmware was corrupted. 14 more to go! I ended up copying the firmware from the 2 remaining good display's.
            Very good to hear you are making progress.
            I will have to follow your lead and look for the firmware on my TV set which is having the exact same symptoms as yours is/was.
            You are very fortunate to have a working set to pull the firmware from.
            It sees like there are a lot of dumps floating around for obscure brands I have never heard of. But that just shows that the people passionate about the firmware dumps are in different regions than I am in.

Comment

Here is the latest schematic, hope it will help someone.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you

Comment

You don't have avdd havdd because tcon disables it and it does it because there is a short on the panel's boards or on the cof/cog.. you surely haven't also voff, vgh.. search for fb-trdy-3 and connect to fb-trdy-1 then disconnect panel, turn on and measure all voltages, you will have..
                  Last edited by Davi.p; 04-09-2023, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Hello mmaven806, Do you have this schematic (Samsung_BN41-02790.pdf )complete?
                    Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                    X