PS5 Power Supply Component ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS5 Power Supply Component ID

Hello everyone. I have a PS5 power supply that I need to identify what Q32 is ( thsi goes to pin 2 of IC51) and where I can get one from.

I know the photocoupler is blown and DAP053T is shorted which I can get the parts for those components.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MJ
    Attached Files

Re: PS5 Power Supply Component ID

R34 also looks zorched. I'd guess Q32 is a SMT version of a 2N2222A or 2N4401.
    PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
    To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Q32 - (w4r) - nx7002bk
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the responses. after further testing I found that ZD35, ZD132 and C147 components are either blown or shorted, any idea what these components identification is?

I want to try to repair it if possible.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mike123333; 01-28-2023, 06:57 AM.

Comment

zd's are zeners,
          somebody would have to remove and meter a pair of good ones to get the voltage-spec

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
            zd's are zeners,
            somebody would have to remove and meter a pair of good ones to get the voltage-spec

Thanks for the response, so your saying to remove a good working component from the circuit and then tie it to a resistor and then push voltage across it until the maximum is reached?

Comment

thats one way, i'd just put it on my zener tester that ramps upto about 200v

Comment

Working...
              X