clean hisense inner sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clean hisense inner sheets

Can you clean the internal sheets of a tv? I have a 58-inch TV and I don't know if it's worth cleaning the sheets. I have seen that it has dirt on the sheets and the leds are blown. I don't know if they look good when you clean the sheets. Thanks in advance.

Re: clean hisense inner sheets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2tfOCmxueI

Comment

the sheets are pretty much plastic, you can clean them, just don't use anything that can damage or melt it, no caustic liquids or such, might also want to use a micro fiber cloth to try to eliminate anything from being left on the sheets.

Comment

Use a clean microfiber cloth. Sometimes I use wet wipes but sheets are of various types and I wouldnt advise it.

Comment

I have opened the tv, and it has one of the grated sheets, the one closest to the panel, it is the brightest. this causes those scratched lines to be seen on the panel. could it be removed? maybe I say something absurd.

Comment

not exactly sure what you mean, can you get a picture or video of it.

Comment

are you referring to something like this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzjLMKFYk8

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                not exactly sure what you mean, can you get a picture or video of it.
                sorry for my bad translation. I'll give you some photos. It's grated. I think there is no solution. I'm going to have to scrap the panel for this inconvenience. but I want to rush options.
                Attached Files

Comment

so looks like it got scratched up? can not fathom how that could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                    so looks like it got scratched up? can not fathom how that could happen.
                    I do not know. I got it to repair it, but I think it was not a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X