Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bios Request HP 14-ck0007la

hello i need bios.bin for ther laptop hp 14-ck0007la
    Hi, I'm looking for bios for this board, I can't find it online, I put a photo of Alisaler, it's the same one I'm looking for, but the link on the page is not available, I hope someone has it and can help me, I'm leaving my HP backup, the problem I'm having with the board is that it does not detect the ram memory and in the caps lock button, it flashes 3 times nothing more, I already checked voltages and they are all present, I could not find a schematic either in case they also had it or if they have any ideas for me to solve this Thank you.

or if you have a board where you can test my bios and rule out that it is bad, thanks too
    Attached Files

Re: Bios Request HP 14-ck0007la

Ok
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PacoGT View Post
      hello i need bios.bin for ther laptop hp 14-ck0007la
      Hi, I'm looking for bios for this board, I can't find it online, I put a photo of Alisaler, it's the same one I'm looking for, but the link on the page is not available, I hope someone has it and can help me, I'm leaving my HP backup, the problem I'm having with the board is that it does not detect the ram memory and in the caps lock button, it flashes 3 times nothing more, I already checked voltages and they are all present, I could not find a schematic either in case they also had it or if they have any ideas for me to solve this Thank you.

or if you have a board where you can test my bios and rule out that it is bad, thanks too
      bios extracted from the HP website update, the laptop has four bios variants, yours is 0849E
      DMI 3C7000 - 3C900F
      KEYWIN 3C5000 - 3C503F
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks I'll try the files

Comment

Working...
        X