This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi. I'm Nat from the Philippines. I started tinkering with computers when I was 7 yrs old. A passion that was passed on to me by my uncle who was an Architect and loves computer technology.

I am still a student and tries to troubleshoot and fix my own devices as technicians in my country charge ridiculous money for simple computer servicing. I got a System Unit bought from someone that was bios locked tried everything I could with the limited tools and knowledge I have I still haven't managed to remove the bios admin password. I just came across this forum hoping to find the right answer as I really have no extra money to spend than to rely on the knowledge here in the internet and this forum. I also want to learn more.

Comment

Name: Tang Vuong Hung Minh
      40 - Birthday October 11, 1982.
      Married, we have 2 children

I am a computer hardware repair technician
      Hello everyone..thank you for this forum

Comment

Hello,
        I am Mikailo, I'm interested in electronics.

Comment

Hello, I'm Rocco and write from Italy, i'm Engineergin Informatic and my passion is Informatic and Electronic.

Comment

Hi I'm Tony from Ghana
            A hardware technician with a repair shop
            Hope to meet new poeple who enjoy what we do 😎

Comment

Hello there from the Netherlands.

I'm a 40+ yo software engineer with an electronics passion (mostly atmega and esp8266/32 these days). I found this forum because I'm reviving a NAS with... bad caps and duckduckgo sent me here.

This seems like a community worth joining.

Comment

Cary from the UK trying to get to grips with BIOS flashing

Comment

hello
                  Artur from UK new in the field

Comment

Ciao dal sud Italia, sono qui per migliorare

Comment

Hello guys. I'am from Germany. Thank you for this great Board.

Comment

I'm really glad to have found this great discussion forum! It's amazing all your hard work, go on this way! Thank you all!

Comment

Hi. I'm Eoin from Ireland. I'm big into electronics as a hobby. Hoping to learn a lot here. Thanks

Comment

Hi from Australia. I've joined to learn a little more about repairing elderly electronic items.

Comment

Hello there. Just looking for some schematics )

Comment

First post here. I'm sure that i'll frequent this forum in the future

Comment

Hello,
                                  I am Serhii, and I'm here to learn. Looking for some schematics

Comment

Hello Guys,
                                    My name is Salaf,
                                    I have been watching repair videos on youtube and I have been meaning to start repairing laptop and phone boards.
                                    Recently, I got a Lenovo 15 G2 ITL motherboard, and was trying to replace the BIOS and knocked out all the SMD resistors and capacitors around the BIOS I have been searching for schematics till then. It's been 4 months now.
                                    I am hopeful that someone from this forum can help me out. :'(
                                    It is been lovely meeting you all.

Comment

Hi All,
                                      I'm 67 year old and studied electrnics when I was young.
                                      I found this forum while searching information on my Asus GL753VD.
                                      It seems its motherboard burned when I plugged in a defective USB equipment (short circuit maybe)
                                      Hope to find some help here
                                      Thanks

Comment

Hi!

I'm William currently 34 years old.
                                        I work as a network engineer in a hospital in the Netherlands.

I have an interest in hardware and repairs (usally vintage computers etc)

I've been reading the forums for quite a while but after I needed to download a file from the forums I decided to register

Comment

Hi, I'm Aaron. I'm a software engineer by trade, and joined this forum because I'm trying to fix a MacBook Air that I inherited. Additionally, I think board repair is kind of cool, and a good way to keep electronics out of landfills.

Comment

Working...
                                          X