X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there,

Decided to try and repair my daughters macbook air, she gets a new one a dad gets her old one to fix!

Jim

Comment

Hi, I'm Rafal from Poland, I'm a hobbyst trying to fix various pc's. Currently on the table Dell Precision T7910 and Lenovo Yoga 900. I hope I can share some things with you and maybe there's someone who can give me some tips

Comment

joined up hoping for some help with modifying a weller lol, fingers crossed,He also has experience arduino raspberry pi and linux thank you badcaps .

Comment

Hello everyone! Happy to be here!
          I ask for help on AV Forum to get into the Service Mode of a CRT which I found recently... and they suggested to ask here as I didn't sort the issue yet... I hope we can find a solution here...

Comment

Hello. Your forum is very helpful with laptop repair. I hope you accept a new user and maybe I can help the visitors of this forum too.

Comment

hello friends

Some time ago, if I remember correctly, I registered in this interesting forum; which I have followed on the occasions that my work has allowed me, within the world of electronics.
              My name is Manu and I would like to be able to post a query.
              My English is very basic and therefore I will use the translator...
              A greeting

Comment

Hello friends new here welcome to me and new members who recently joined this forum

Comment

hi bad english speak

Comment

Hi!

Just here trying to fix my nephew's laptop, I'm a mechatronics engineer from Mexico, and I've done a few things here and there, but I'm definitely not a pro... I love doing this though. I hope you can help me with my current issue!

Where can I post my questions? LOL

Comment

Hi everyone,

Here to learn more about laptop repair and basic electronics.
                      Recently I was given a task of fixing my brother's dead laptop.

Comment

Greetings from Tennessee, USA! I am retired railroad worker that likes to tear-up/repair things.

Comment

Hey guys, worked with laptops and mobile devices for a year now and want to explore more in-depth repair and software repair, anyone able to help me or show me a guide to be able to unlock BIOS locked Dell motherboards that are unable to access BIOS or OS. been trying to days to sort it but i still have hope

Comment

Bună seara tuturor.Numele meu este Nicolas .Ma bucur ca v-am gasit.Sant nou pe acest sit iar despre mine ce sa zic,am fost licentiat in depanare radio tv si am lucrat ca tehnician depanare radio-tv din 1985 pana in 2004 cand am plecat din tara si am trebuit sa renunt la depanare tv.Doresc sa deschid un topic si nu stiu unde sa postez.Tema este inlocuire tuburi CCFL cu barete Led(Inlocuire backlight LCD cu LED-uri).

Comment

Hi people,
                              just decided to join your nice forums. I found this place when I was searching for an amplifier schematic. Nice to be here and hope to learn a lot.

Comment

Mostly industrial experience, but like to tinker with some home electronics from time to time. Hoping to learn some more stuff from here.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I am happy to be part of this community.

Hope I can learn lots of things from your posts.

Have an excellent day!

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm glad that there is such a resource for communication of interests.

Comment

Hi guys,
                                      I joined recently the forum because I'm having interest in repairing laptop. I found good information and I wanted to participate in the community
                                      Thank you all!!
                                      Simon

Comment

Hello Everyone! I am very happy to be part this this forum. To be completely transparent I have very little to no Knowledge in this crazy field of programing and electronics. I guess you can say that I was not hooked in to the whole thing untill I fried a few mnotherboards, and then I was completly hooked and totally fell in love with it.

What I find to be most appealing is that fact that the more you think you know the more you come to realize that there is a hell of allot more to learn. So with that out of the way, another reason that I decided to join, and on a side note, I want to give big shoutout to administration for making the process easy and pleasant to register and join.

I recently started learning how to flash and program Bios chips, and I am looking to obviously learn from the abundance of great talent here and continue my journey in to madness.

Comment

Hi all!

So glad I found this forum!
                                          Not just because i need to fix my TV, but I like to mess with electronics in general. Mostly I fix old amplifiers, but also mess with home automation and Arduino.

James

Comment

Working...
                                          X