This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, I'm new to these parts, I'm a software developer and I'm interested in learning to repair electronic devices, a pleasure to learn with you.

Comment

Hey Guys, I am Raul from Romania. I was a tech enthusiast my whole life and from time to time I fix PC's of my friends and familly. Would love to learn more from expersts Thank you

Comment

Hello everyone, I thank this community for their contributions.
        I hope I can start contributing, my dad and I have been dedicated to repairs for more than 2 decades and I studied electronic engineering and I currently work as a developer, I really like that there are people who help and who seek solutions to problems. with me for any questions and I will do my best to answer I am from Mexico Toluca Edo Mex Regards

Comment

Hey Everyone,

I'm Electronics technician, I am happy to be here.

Comment

Hey,

I'm maces from Germany. I'm glad to be here

Comment

Hi everyone, just starting my comp repair journey. Looking forward to learning and contributing.

Comment

Hola. Buenas noches por aqui en Montevideo Uruguay,
                Me presento y con permiso del moderador

Me llamo Fabio Airala , y soy técnico en informática, mecánico automotriz, soy pintor, soy albañil, soy electricista, panadero, y alguna otra cosa más soy que ya no recuerdo ����..
                Soy amante de la electrónica e informática, ..y como tal ya sabrán que esto requiere de conocimientos, y como es obvio vengo aquí , a este foro a qué los que tienen más experiencia en el rubro me guíen a la sabiduría y técnicas especiales,
                Hoy me tocó usar un programador CH341a con una morherboard Asus prime B460M-A pero tengo algunos inconvenientes con las roms de Asus y la diferencia del chip del bios. Y por ende les voy avisando de antemano que el que esté dispuesto a ayudarme lo agradecería enormemente..espero poder servir a esta comunidad como así ustedes lo están haciendo con los demás ..
                El conocimiento es poder,,��
                Last edited by Fabio087; 12-10-2022, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Bruno Lima from Portugal. I'm just an enthusiast and I'm looking to know more about electronics and repairs.

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge!

Comment

hi, am HILARY FROM MALAWI

I' ve been doing repairs for 5 years now and since i discovered this forum everything is way easier. I am happy that this exists and i would, with great pleasure, contribute with whatever i can.

Comment

Hi all, I'm just and enthusiast who is interested in learning about electronics and how to repair them. Excited to be here!

Comment

Hi, I am Javier from Spain, learning slowly how to repair electronic stuff. Thanks to all people here making this forum which has helped me a lot already. and Willing to help.

Comment

Hello hello. I was given a TV that is relatively new and won't turn by old people because "I'm younger and can probably fix it." I registered here as there are some forum posts with links that may be helpful to diagnose what's going on. See you around.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Michael and I'm from Brazil, Today I was researching a video card defect and I found this forum, and I'm loving it, there's a lot of things related to electronics and information technology and I love this area

Well, a little about me, I'm 23 years old and I live in Brazil. I work as a car mechanic, which is an area that I really like.

And that's it guys.

Guys, I'm sorry if my English is a little bad

Comment

What's up everyone My name is Kacper (Im from Poland 🇵&#127473 but you can just call me laptop guru 😜 I hope i will meet cool people and find help if needed. Im studying in It school and my occupation will be IT technician Im glad to be here with you all guys stay strong 💪.

Comment

hello everyone! I'm Tomasz from Poland - nice to meet you all and looking forward to learning from you!

Comment

Hi , my name is Tomas(Thomas) and my hobby is game programming, application and electronics repair I found the forum thanks to google and a bios search for a graphics card with a "damaged" bios

Comment

Hi, I'm iveqy (Fredrik) and my lenovo yoga 920 is broken...

Comment

Hello guys, I'm IT techie from Bosnia, trying to unlock Lenovo Yoga 12 BIOS, reading threads... Hope someone helps...

Comment

Hello, my friends, drpixi here

IT guy living in Germany now, passionate about hardware repairs, hacking, and upgrade. I started back in 1986 with a C64 (yes with the tape!!), then an amiga 500, and so on... down to ryzen these days. I also love to tune and repair cars and I'm always in search of new knowledge. Thanks for letting me sign up, hope to contribute to the development of this nice forum.

Wish you all a lovely day

Cheers

Comment

Hi I'm a self taught IT Technician looking to learn more inside tech of the BIOS. I already know how to remove passwords from AMI BIOS, now I want to learn other manufacturers, DM me if you would like to help teach me any of this stuff =D
                                          -Deo

Comment

Working...
                                          X