X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone!
    I am Saif Ansari, a professional product designer who loves to fix things. Nice to find and join this community.

Comment

Hi! I am Anton, I fix computers, based in Israel

Comment

hello guys, let me introduce myself, I'm a new member of the forum, my name is Marco and I'm 32 years old. I am the owner of a service center for both Windows and Apple computer products and also professional audio products. I have a lot of passion for electronics and I chose to register on this forum because I noticed that you are truly experts in the sector and I congratulate you!! I hope I can help you too based on my experience. good job everyone 😉

Comment

Hello Everyone
          I am qo2robert, I am a computer and laptop technician, living in Indonesian.
          Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.

Comment

Hello
            I am dizdra, computer enthusiast, living in sitzerland
            Thank you for allowing me to be here

I would like to make post about my Telefunken tv, but do not know how -->thanks
            Last edited by dizdra; 12-14-2022, 11:31 AM. Reason: how to make first post

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Sasho from Macedonia. I work as a mobile forensic examiner.
              I've joined this forum because I need a bios file for my PC and searching on google it show me results from this forum page.

Comment

Hello folks,

My name is "psychonaut", aka Darrell! I'm from Mobile, Alabama originally but but I made my home in Canada 15 years ago. I'm disabled and unfortunately unemployed because of that, so I have a lot of spare time in my hands which I usually use for hacking, tinkering, and of course burning stuff up!
                ������������

Hope to learn a lot here! ��

Comment

Hi,

My first repair was acually a cooking lesson. I baked a gpu in a oven. It worked 2 days then died. RIP

Comment

Hi. I am george from athens greece. Just started to reapair macbooks. Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.

Comment

Youtube vids are great but its been invaluable how much knowledge is in the written text.

Comment

I an experienced Electrical Engineer with over 10 years of experience in the field. I have worked with a variety of clients ranging from small businesses to large corporations. My skillset and experience includes designing and developing electrical systems, testing and troubleshooting systems, and managing projects. I am passionate about finding innovative solutions to complex problems and dedicated to learning the best possible approaches.

Comment

hi hello Guys, thx for accepting me here

Ami...

Comment

Hi, my name is Markuss.
                            I have been looking at this forum for some time and I decided to make an account right now. I will try my best to help others, if I will notice a post that I have some knowledge about. I am in no ways a professional, but I do enjoy to spend my time researching and watching youtube videos from my favorite youtubers about repair and history of tech.

Greetings

Comment

Hi, I'm Eli (eLEE). Here because I am at my wits end with a strange issue my laptop has been having, and am trying to get some help. Generally speaking this seems like a good resource and I wish I had found it earlier. Hopefully will be able to contribute positively here, looking fwd

Comment

Hello Gang Name is Nayef and im 37 been fixing electronics since i was 18. I have shop here in Central California. Been Here for 11 years i love learning new stuff daily. I Do just about everything from software to hardware. My last journey would be to learn how to master board work like cpus.

Comment

Hello dear friends, my name is Evandro, I am a professor in the areas of electronics and computing. i am currently retired and as a hobby and current job I am doing notebook maintenance.

Comment

Hello friends May name is yavar, I am from UK and i am interested in clean dump files and bios files.

Comment

hello everyone,

I am Zek, working and experienced in industrial automation,

glad to be here..

Comment

This is awesome community Thank you

Comment

First things first, Bo Burnham is a genius.
                                          Hello World, I am David and I am new to tech/cyber/ the whole shabang. Ethical Hacking and Cyber Tech are my favorite children but I enjoy all of it so far. From hardware to the cloud. My mother passed this August and honestly my life was shattered. Still is in big ways. Technicly homeless but I am stable. Was just accepted into Bryant and Stratton for this field. I'm trying to implement good things while it sell bad instead of waiting for it to get better. I am eager to learn but kinda fumble and wander without directing. I guess in choosing to share this hoping maybe one of you is a retired teacher who misses their student. Or a person that prides themself on harvesting and cultivating potential into action. Or maybe you just need shit done and don't care about the rest. Touch base if tks make sense

Comment

Working...
                                          X