This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

my name is eddie i am currently in school for mechatronics technology and work part time at my school cleaning as to make a few extra bucks to make it to graduation i found a tv in the dumpster and trying ot fix it i think i found where i needed to be....my gram says its in my blood my grandfather and great grandfather were tv repairmen late 50s through the 60s and i guess im keeping traditon

Comment

Hi... I am a cellphone technician since 2005.. And now i have lots of laptops to make... i found this forum and help me a lot... I am new in laptop repairing.. I hope i am welcome here.. I'm from Philippines.

Comment

Hi All, I'm new here and am having some issues with my Coffee machine that I think are down to the PSU. I'm hoping you guys may be able to help, because I can only take so many cups of instant coffee before I loose the will to live.

Comment

Hi everyone, i am computer technician and electronics hobbyist from Croatia

Comment

Ciao grazie di avermi accolto
            scrivo dal italia
            le mie conoscenze di elettronica sono poche,certo so distinguere i componenti,so cosa è una resistenza un diodo un mosfet un transistor,ma senza schema non metto mani su nessuna scheda
            so assemblare un pc,caricare un sistema operativo,ma di pc nulla di più
            vi ho conosciuto facendo una ricerca su google,ho letto e mi sono registrato

buona serata a voi tutti.......qui in italia in questo momento sono 14,10 sabato 10 ottobre

Comment

Hello all!

I am Noah Keck, currently 15 years of age and got into electronics when I was 14. I currently am building an OS in C, and also program in several other languages, including but not limited to, HTML, KSH/BASH shell, DOS batch programming, Apple Integer BASIC, 6502 assembly, x86 assembly, and a few others.

I saw this forum when browsing around to find a forum for electronics enthusiasts like meself, and found this. And now I know why my Teapo caps keep going to hell.

I am a very friendly person, just don't make me mad and I will probably like you. I am willing to help when I can if you just ask.

Cheers!
              Cheers!

"It won't take long if you take it one byte at a time." - me

"WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS?" - too many people to count

"Go back to the depths of SourceForge from whence ye came."

All my software crap: https://www.github.com/nkeck720

Comment

new member greetings

Comment

Looking for help trouble shooting my Panasonic TC-P54V10 plasma with 7 blinks.
                  Hoping the board can save me from having to buy a new set.

Comment

Hi Folks,

I'd like to introduce myself to the forum, I've mended things all my life, not just electronics (although I have a special interest in electronics...) but all-sorts of stuff. I'm looking forward to helping out here and of course learning something as I go along.

Cheers,
                    Steve.

Comment

Hi
                      I'm Basicbri from east Sussex very interested in fixing and making things
                      I very new to this, but I learn very quickly and pay attention to what has been told to me, I respect voltage and amps because they can kill, and they take no prisoners.
                      All you guys on here have a passion for what you do and I would like to gain some of your knowledge and experience for some of my on going projects if thats ok with you guys.

Any way
                      Many thanks
                      Basicbri

Comment

Re: New Members - epssty

hello i am new to this site and looking forward to learning from you all

i started with kaypros system in the 60s and have moved up and i used to play with the texas instrument 386 in the 80s then the ibms and now i am leraning the computers of this generation.

Comment

hey guys my names wayne from uk and i recently repaired my tv by replacing the psu which i learned from a thread on this forum. Now i have another tv but the symptoms are different and i need some help

Comment

Hello I'm j0kky and I'm writing from Italy.
                            I really like programming and electronic stuffs, but while I'm pretty good writing little useful programs, I'm a noob in fixing. I've got a little soldering station and I was been able to repair the power jack of my Asus notebook.

Comment

Hello, I wonder how to fix my tv right and I think alltogether I will.

Andy

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello! In need of repairing 2 TVs right now, so thats what I came for here Seems like very many active members and tons of useful information here. Electronics today seem to last a very little time, so there is really a lot of potential in forums like these, greetings everyone!

Comment

Hello, just trying to get some help on a strange issue. Hopefully i can get this tv fixed and back to my games.

Comment

My names Matt, Im from Colorado. I'm having picture issues with a TV and this seems like the most active repair forum that I can find. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Hello
                                        I will be honest.. I am here looking for some help on a TV problem.
                                        Retired and not too technical. I can solder and follow directions. Sometimes I get lucky..
                                        Live in Southern Utah right outside Zion National Park. Ride a Goldwing.. (not a hang glider) and enjoy Ham Radio, Recumbent Bikes and Retirement.

Wingryder

Comment

Hi my names AJ from the Gold Coast, Australia. I'm a bit of a hobbyist who won't throw anything away (without a good attempt at fixing it anyway). Credit to everyone on the site, the information we have access to here is amazing. Cheers, AJ.

Comment

Working...
                                          X