Request bios for HP PRODESK 600 G2 DESKTOP MINI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request bios for HP PRODESK 600 G2 DESKTOP MINI

Hi everyone i need bios bin for HP PRODESK 600 G2 DESKTOP MINI ....

Re: Request bios

post your backup...
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Request bios

Originally posted by peste View Post
      post your backup...
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Request bios for HP PRODESK 600 G2 DESKTOP MINI

try...
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try...
          HELLO evrybody i need bios (HP PRODESK 600 G2 mt) i have admin password on bios i try old methode to reset bios but no way to do it please help me
          Attached Files
          Last edited by azozexd; 03-08-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by azozexd View Post
            HELLO evrybody i need bios (HP PRODESK 600 G2 mt) i have admin password on bios i try old methode to reset bios but no way to do it please help me
            read post # 2

Comment

thank you friend yes i have hp prodesk 600 G2 (MT) not (mini or sff) problem admin password on bios. i have other bios for many pc and laptop just reply me your machin

Comment

try..
                Attached Files

Comment

thank you my friend i will try it tomorow thaaaaaaaanxx

Comment

Originally posted by azozexd View Post
                    thank you my friend i will try it tomorow thaaaaaaaanxx
                    try..
                    Attached Files

Comment

try..
                      YES MY FRIEND ITS WORKS FIIINE BUT IS A VIERGE DUMP I ADD MANUAL SERIEL NUMBER UUID.... THANK YOU A LOOT

Comment

try..
                        THIS DUMP STILL HAS PASSWORD ALSO BUT THE VIRGIN DUMP WORK FINE

Comment

good day sir..can u make my bios file i deleted not working bios file already erased without back up. can u me it without backup but i already got the serial and produst number of unit

Comment

try the bios from post # 8.10

Comment

Hi.

i have this computer HP ProDesk 600 G2 mini.
                              bios update failed.
                              now computer does only 2 beeps with red color.

can someone help me with a bin file that i can write on the chip?
                              does someone know if i can ever write that chip and to work properly, or what i should do?

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by saiih View Post
                                Hi.

i have this computer HP ProDesk 600 G2 mini.
                                bios update failed.
                                now computer does only 2 beeps with red color.

can someone help me with a bin file that i can write on the chip?
                                does someone know if i can ever write that chip and to work properly, or what i should do?

thank you
                                post the original bios of the laptop, even if it's not ok.

Comment

post the original bios of the laptop, even if it's not ok.

thank you for reply. this is the bios that i have
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by saiih View Post
                                    thank you for reply. this is the bios that i have
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

try..
                                      Hi
                                      how did you do it?
                                      it's working, all fixed now, i had to do couple of tweaks after flashing this image but all is perfect now.

Thanks a lot, you are very good.
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-01-2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

try..
                                        Hi, peste! I need your help. My wife has lost bios password from her HP ProDesk 600 G2 Mini. Which tool I should use to create bios backup/return it back, HP BIOS Update and recovery? Which version? Or I need to use special program cable? Thanks in advance!
                                        upd: HP BIOS Update and recovery wants password for doing backup (((
                                        Last edited by Mantikor; 12-06-2020, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X