i need pass unlouk

Re: Request bios for HP PRODESK 600 G2 DESKTOP MINI
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: i need pass unlouk

Originally posted by vahidsar62 View Post
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello, peste can you help me with this

I have HP ProDesk 600 G2 Small Form Factor pc

it gives 5 blinking red lights and 2 fast blinking white lights

this is my old dump

thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          try the bios from post # 8.10
          the bios from post # 8.10 has a password, any way to remove the password?

Comment

with hpunlocker.exe you can remove the password.
            bios checked ok, no password
            Attached Files
            Last edited by santi2019; 03-02-2022, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Hi Guys I need help with my HP prodesk 600 G2 mini, it gives me an error message on every boot "901-Rear chassis fan failed. There is no rear fan port on the physical motherboard. I've upgraded the cpu when this error started. The latest bios update didn't fix the error. Please help, thanks

Comment

hi this bios has password

nededd bios 600 g2 sff clean me and not password

Comment

Originally posted by edrisghavidel View Post
                  hi this bios has password

nededd bios 600 g2 sff clean me and not password
                  post the original bios here and someone will delete your password..
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

post the original bios here and someone will delete your password..
                    Hi peste
                    I have a hp prodesk 600 G2 mini whose bios IC is damaged. I have the replacement IC, but I need the original BIOS. I have tried several posted on this forum, but they don't work. Below is the original BIOS that I managed to extract from the damaged IC.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daxx2707 View Post
                      Hi peste
                      I have a hp prodesk 600 G2 mini whose bios IC is damaged. I have the replacement IC, but I need the original BIOS. I have tried several posted on this forum, but they don't work. Below is the original BIOS that I managed to extract from the damaged IC.
                      try post #18..

Comment

try post #18..
                        Thanks but don't work
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daxx2707 View Post
                          Thanks but don't work
                          Check your CH341A.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                            Check your CH341A.
                            I changed the software version of the CH341A and it installed fine. But, now it boots the CPU and does not give image. What could be the problem?

Comment

Try outputting images through other vga ports or HDMI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello when I turn on the computer I'm having blinks slow 3 times followed by 2 quick blinks.

According to the HP blinking code it means:

"The embedded controller has timed out waiting for BIOS to return from
                                memory initialization"

Could you help me cleaning it's BIOS please?

Thank you
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nordlig View Post
                                  Hello when I turn on the computer I'm having blinks slow 3 times followed by 2 quick blinks.

According to the HP blinking code it means:

"The embedded controller has timed out waiting for BIOS to return from
                                  memory initialization"

Could you help me cleaning it's BIOS please?

Thank you
                                  Here's your new bios file, try it and let me know.
                                  Attached Files
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                    Thank you I'm going to load it tomorrow

Is there a way or it is necessary to extract any information of the original BIOS such as the serial number or other Data before the modified BIOS flashing?

I'm pretty noob in this field

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                      Hello hardware1,

The computer is now making 5 long Beeps and 2 short, I think there is a hardware related issue...
                                      Last edited by Nordlig; 11-24-2022, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Hello. My g2 400 is bricked. Im trying to reflash bios. But there is a error [Verification error on address: 0x00000089, Device: 0x08 ]

Im using ASPorgrammer and chip is MX25L128...

Any sugestions will be welcome. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by toshinori View Post
                                          Hello. My g2 400 is bricked. Im trying to reflash bios. But there is a error [Verification error on address: 0x00000089, Device: 0x08 ]

Im using ASPorgrammer and chip is MX25L128...

Any sugestions will be welcome. Thanks.
                                          remove the chip from the motherboard and stick it on the programmer if you don't have an adapter.. or stick wires between the programmer and the chip. don't use the clip.. you probably don't have firm contact between the programmer and the chip..

Comment

Working...
                                          X