panasonic tx-55fx555b firmware crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

panasonic tx-55fx555b firmware crashed

I have a Panasonic tx-55fx555b 4K hdr smart tv which has decided to freeze, its now stuck in standby and keeps trying to turn itself on which dont work whilst the red light is flashing constantly, all the time.
    I think whilst watching Iplayer its tried to do an update then switch itself off and on which its done in the past if it ever freezes but this time it has messed up the firmware and cant reset and reboot now.
    My question to you is have you got a copy of the right firmware for this tv as I have serched everywhere and cant find the right one, its got a vestel 17mb130s main board inside.
    I tried to do an update on the usb drive with update
    p183_3108_m22 but it just come up saying software update error on screen and goes back to not working.

Please any advise you could give me I would be very greatfull as ive only had it 15 months and did'nt take out the extended warrenty like a fool, mainly as im out of work have been for a while due to health, hense trying to fix it myself...

Please get back to me if you think of anything that may help me out!

Re: panasonic tx-55fx555b firmware crashed(firmware needed!)

I have a Panasonic tx-55fx555b 4K hdr smart tv which has decided to freeze, its now stuck in standby and keeps trying to turn itself on which dont work whilst the red light is flashing constantly, all the time.
    I think whilst watching Iplayer its tried to do an update then switch itself off and on which its done in the past if it ever freezes but this time it has messed up the firmware and cant reset and reboot now.
    My question to you is have you got a copy of the right firmware for this tv as I have serched everywhere and cant find the right one, its got a vestel 17mb130s main board inside.
    I tried to do an update on the usb drive with update
    p183_3108_m22 but it just come up saying software update error on screen and goes back to not working.

Please any advise you could give me I would be very greatfull as ive only had it 15 months and did'nt take out the extended warrenty like a fool, mainly as im out of work have been for a while due to health, hense trying to fix it myself...

Please get back to me if you think of anything that may help me out!

Comment

Re: panasonic tx-55fx555b firmware crashed

upload here high resolution photo of yours Main boards showing all sticker on it

Comment

I have attached photo's of both boards and stickers as requested.
        Attached Files

Comment

???___QUESTION___???

I SAW THIS ON FORUM AND DO YOU THINK IT WILL RESET MY BOARD SO IT BOOTS UP AND WORK'S AGAIN?

Reseting NVRAM (EEPROM)

For resetting TV, settings, you needed to remove SoC EEPROM device from TV. But it's not required. In electronic world, if you disable communication of the chip, it counts as removed. So we just needed to kill communication of SoC EEPROM. EEPROMs on Samsung TV's communicating via common i2c protocol. That protocol carries data via SDA line and send clocks via SCL line. In our situation, both blocking SCL or SDA will works. But I decide SDA.

To do this, all you have to do that feeding (connecting) GND (ground) or VCC (3.3v) to SDA line with little wire... That's all. Since this lines are HIGH (v3.3) in IDLE, its better to hold it via VCC. You can also hold this lines via GND too. But don't try to connect both GND and VCC. It will be short circuit and probably will damage your board.

Join VCC and SDA, power on TV and hold about for 20 seconds with the TV powered. It just try to read (wrong) settings from EEPROM, since it cannot read anything (refer to the warning message bellow), just start with defaults. That is what we want. Than releasing SDA line and shutting TV off will update the settings on EEPROM with null values, that TV could boot with it. After all, you can enter service menu and change the required changes.

Comment

Not sure if it will work on a panny but if you can find those pins on your board, give it a go.

Comment

don't play with NVRAM at all, just use V5 recovery Firmware the last links i gave you before, and use the methods i described for you too

Comment

So where is it diah? some other thread or what?? It's definitely not in this thread.
                Last edited by nomoresonys; 07-23-2020, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                  So where is it diah? some other thread or what?? It's definitely not in this thread.
                  before he start threat over here he contact me with e,mail and i did answer him.. all links belong to other properties forum which not allowed to share over other platform.. that is.

Comment

Ok, mystery solved.

Comment

Diah, Obviously I am very greatfull for your help but i have tried a couple of them files and I keep getting the same message on screen in a blue box "Software download error".
                      When using the USB Flash drive formated to Fat32 then putting the firmware file on.....
                      The file is only 1 single file but all the advise I keep reading on line say's about 3 File's that should be on the flash drive when attempting the flash/update of the Firmware, ie; an MBoot file aswell as the firmware file and one other???
                      Am I wrong or do I need other file's aswell as the Firmware file???

Comment

Originally posted by l3emarsh View Post
                        Diah, Obviously I am very greatfull for your help but i have tried a couple of them files and I keep getting the same message on screen in a blue box "Software download error".
                        When using the USB Flash drive formated to Fat32 then putting the firmware file on.....
                        The file is only 1 single file but all the advise I keep reading on line say's about 3 File's that should be on the flash drive when attempting the flash/update of the Firmware, ie; an MBoot file aswell as the firmware file and one other???
                        Am I wrong or do I need other file's aswell as the Firmware file???
                        Arıza Notları gave you link to download 3 files did you tried them ?

Comment

Diah... Well good and bad news... 1st the good= the files did load and the tv turned on!
                          2nd the bad= the firmware was for a Finlux tv and now the remolt will not work and the control button on the tv wont work either which means I am now stuck at the first screen where the language is selected for the tv.
                          I have tried to change only the firmware file on the usb flash drive and re do it but as the remolt will not work it just goes to the language screen.

Even though I am greatfull that you have got me half way there and confirmed that the tv is not broken and it's just a firmware issue I am still stuck with a tv that won't work.

I am thinking that I need a universal remolt control programed for a finlux tv to sort this out? Any advise???

Comment

Originally posted by l3emarsh View Post
                            2nd the bad= the firmware was for a Finlux tv and now the remolt will not work and the control....Any advise???
                            easy way use mouse usb or air mouse to control the tv direct..
                            or use remote apk for android on any device mobile had IR sender such Galaxy S5

Comment

I want to thank you for all your help...

Even though the firmware was for a finlux tv now I have a all for one remolt I have set up the tv and it is working fine and I like the finlux set up better than the panasonic one as there is more options for app's etc.. so even though I have the latest SEC. file update from the panasonic site I don't think I am going to use it... I am enjoying the TV as it is as a Finlux!

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOUSELF "DIAH" YOU SOLVED IT FOR ME SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH......... THANKS!!!

Thank's Diah.

Comment

Please sir I have this panasonic tv TX-55ASW804 hung on panasonic logo and I need help on this tv , thank you

Comment

open up a new thread, don't rob other's one..

Comment

Working...
                                  X