Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Projector Epson EH-TW570 not Warming Up

Originally posted by Diah View Post
    okay our thought was the boot.. so we have now when you plug it first time at wall socket power LED goes Red as standby. after pressing power the status blinking red and keep blinking..

let trick it by make error.. to see the error section at boot will remark them and give asign or not..such..
    1- disconnect main FAN socket and try
    2-remove the lamp ( but put back the door )
    3- while its on standby.. if you press power on RC it response ? in case yes.. then press freez keep pressing and power it on from the panel switch.. same do it by pressing the menu on RC
    So the voltages from the power supply to the ballast are :

4,2 V
    17 V
    380 V

I unplugged the fans one after another but nothing different happened. I have the same LED status light blinking. I have also the same behaviour when I remove the lamp.

I have notice that 3 IC's are getting really hot when the projector is powered on. They are labelled E06210POA but I can't find any info or datasheet.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bermo96 View Post
      So the voltages from the power supply to the ballast are :

4,2 V
      17 V
      380 V

I unplugged the fans one after another but nothing different happened. I have the same LED status light blinking. I have also the same behaviour when I remove the lamp.

I have notice that 3 IC's are getting really hot when the projector is powered on. They are labelled E06210POA but I can't find any info or datasheet.
      disconnect all 3 LCD ribbon cable and check if the ics keep warming? and the status led behavior same or changed

BTW you have on MB SW700 for RST
      Last edited by Diah; 07-22-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

disconnect all 3 LCD ribbon cable and check if the ics keep warming? and the status led behavior same or changed

BTW you have on MB SW700 for RST
        No luck with the RST with SW700, it doesn't do anything.
        The 3 IC are still getting even with the 3 LCD ribbon cables disconnected. And the LED status has the same behaviour.

Comment

No luck with the RST with SW700, it doesn't do anything.
          The 3 IC are still getting even with the 3 LCD ribbon cables disconnected. And the LED status has the same behaviour.
          then its not boot i think now.. go back to service manual and check the INPUT signal switcher IC. i faced at Benq before and it was no boot i found out HDMI IC was shorted.

Comment

then its not boot i think now.. go back to service manual and check the INPUT signal switcher IC. i faced at Benq before and it was no boot i found out HDMI IC was shorted.
            The service manual doesn't provide much info but I'll try to find it. Thank you for your help !

Comment

There was a short in the HDMI IC, a cap was shorted to ground. So I removed the IC and the short is gone but still no image and the same blinking LED status. Do you think that with the HDMI IC removed the projector can't work ?

Comment

There was a short in the HDMI IC, a cap was shorted to ground. So I removed the IC and the short is gone but still no image and the same blinking LED status. Do you think that with the HDMI IC removed the projector can't work ?
                if its cap was shorted then why you removed the IC.. could you remark on the MB photo which cap and IC you removed !!

Comment

if its cap was shorted then why you removed the IC.. could you remark on the MB photo which cap and IC you removed !!
                  After some inspection, the cap was shorted because the IC was shorted internally. WHen I removed the IC the short was gone. The IC is a SiI9587 Port Processor.
                  Attached Files

Comment

After some inspection, the cap was shorted because the IC was shorted internally. WHen I removed the IC the short was gone. The IC is a SiI9587 Port Processor.
                    with out the IC304 it should boot and hear the ring sound of boot. you need carefully check after OPEN FB such FB304 / 302

Comment

any Luck here??, Got the same issue with my Epson EB-S18, when first plug in power button lights blue, when press the power, indicator "status" flashing forever and no boot, No fans spinning and the main board gets a bit hot from the same aria where the mentioned ic in the previews reply from Mr bermo96, and stays blinking with or without lamp.

Comment

Working...
                      X