Need help bios Lenovo C40-05 Type F0B5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help bios Lenovo C40-05 Type F0B5

Hi guys unsuccessfully updated bios Lenovo C40-05 Type F0B5 MB CFTB351 Ver. 1.0 Now does not start. Can anyone have a working damp.

Re: Need help bios Lenovo C40-05 Type F0B5

Post your non working bios backup and serial number .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
      post your non working bios backup and serial number .
      s/n p900jc65
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-07-2020, 07:06 AM. Reason: Bios removed as requested

Comment

try this one.
        Attached Files
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          try this one.
          Thanks for answering but it didn't work.

Comment

ok ,try again .
            Attached Files

Comment

ok ,try again .
              unworked

Comment

I was wrong. Motherboard CFTB3S1 REV: 1.0

Comment

ok ,try again .
                  Thank you so much. Launched the fifth time with your firmware. Please delete my BIOS dump, there is a working windows key in it.

Comment

Your bios removed as requested.I`m glad you finally got it working

Comment

try this one.
                      thankyou, work for me

Comment

QUESTION: How to use bios.zip to recover bad flash?

BIOS update corrupted due to power fail during update.
                        System will not start, and screen is on but blank.

Can I reflash using the image in this post?
                        If so, is there a link to the recovery process?

I've done bios recovery before (specific USB in specific port, even JTAG) but I can't find anything for these Lenovo models.

Serial P9008T9H

Comment

Originally posted by Ann Ominous View Post
                          QUESTION: How to use bios.zip to recover bad flash?

BIOS update corrupted due to power fail during update.
                          System will not start, and screen is on but blank.

Can I reflash using the image in this post?
                          If so, is there a link to the recovery process?

I've done bios recovery before (specific USB in specific port, even JTAG) but I can't find anything for these Lenovo models.

Serial P9008T9H
                          post the backup copy of the original bios as corrupt as it is ..
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            post the backup copy of the original bios as corrupt as it is ..
                            I have three identical machines. Two worked, one failed. I have no backup bios from the update process.

But even if I had a backup, and you supplied a 'corrected' bios, what process would I use to reflash the chip? And could I perform this process with a bios copy from an identical system?

I'm missing something about the recovery process, and any explanation of 'how' would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann Ominous View Post
                              I have three identical machines. Two worked, one failed. I have no backup bios from the update process.

But even if I had a backup, and you supplied a 'corrected' bios, what process would I use to reflash the chip? And could I perform this process with a bios copy from an identical system?

I'm missing something about the recovery process, and any explanation of 'how' would be greatly appreciated.
                              you need a SPi Ch341A programmer ..more information and videos can be found on the internet ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                you need a SPi Ch341A programmer ..more information and videos can be found on the internet ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                                Thank you. That was the missing piece.

Comment

Hi, Can someone help me update this bios dump ,it's not boot after bios updated?
                                  sn:p9008c3z
                                  Thanks
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by brianlee; 12-09-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlee View Post
                                    Hi, Can someone help me update this bios dump ,it's not boot after bios updated?
                                    sn:p9008c3z
                                    Thanks
                                    Virgin bios from Lenovo, try it and let me know.
                                    Attached Files
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi, Can someone help, i have updated the bios and the system not turn on afther flash
                                      sn:p90082R2
                                      Thanks
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tato77 View Post
                                        Hi, Can someone help, i have updated the bios and the system not turn on afther flash
                                        sn:p90082R2
                                        Thanks
                                        Here's your New Bios file, is a Virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI and Windows Key. hope it works fine.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                        X